SYRIAN UPRISING CONTINUES AND GAINS DIASPORA SUPPORT/update
There were similar demonstrations in Toronto, Dublin and London
I suspect Syrians feel their honor is on the line. Assad will find that scarring them silent is not going to be easy despite the fact that the world is too distracted to pay much attention to his victims.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"