SYRIAN UPRISING CONTINUES AND GAINS DIASPORA SUPPORT/update
There were similar demonstrations in Toronto, Dublin and London
I suspect Syrians feel their honor is on the line. Assad will find that scarring them silent is not going to be easy despite the fact that the world is too distracted to pay much attention to his victims.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)