WRONG TIME FOR MIDEAST NEGOTIATIONS
The Arab world is in chaos. Egyptian politicians talk about renegotiating the 30 year peace treaty with Israel. The Syrian regime, the Godfather of Hamas and Hezbollah, is roiling. And what does our brilliant secretary of state promise? She promises an NEW PUSH for Israeli Palestinian peace agreement.
It would be funny if it would not be so dangerous for Israel and counter productive to the Arab people as it plays into the hands of those who wish to justify 50 year old"emergency rule."
comments powered by Disqus
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95