WRONG TIME FOR MIDEAST NEGOTIATIONS
The Arab world is in chaos. Egyptian politicians talk about renegotiating the 30 year peace treaty with Israel. The Syrian regime, the Godfather of Hamas and Hezbollah, is roiling. And what does our brilliant secretary of state promise? She promises an NEW PUSH for Israeli Palestinian peace agreement.
It would be funny if it would not be so dangerous for Israel and counter productive to the Arab people as it plays into the hands of those who wish to justify 50 year old"emergency rule."
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”