WRONG TIME FOR MIDEAST NEGOTIATIONS
The Arab world is in chaos. Egyptian politicians talk about renegotiating the 30 year peace treaty with Israel. The Syrian regime, the Godfather of Hamas and Hezbollah, is roiling. And what does our brilliant secretary of state promise? She promises an NEW PUSH for Israeli Palestinian peace agreement.
It would be funny if it would not be so dangerous for Israel and counter productive to the Arab people as it plays into the hands of those who wish to justify 50 year old"emergency rule."
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton