WRONG TIME FOR MIDEAST NEGOTIATIONS
The Arab world is in chaos. Egyptian politicians talk about renegotiating the 30 year peace treaty with Israel. The Syrian regime, the Godfather of Hamas and Hezbollah, is roiling. And what does our brilliant secretary of state promise? She promises an NEW PUSH for Israeli Palestinian peace agreement.
It would be funny if it would not be so dangerous for Israel and counter productive to the Arab people as it plays into the hands of those who wish to justify 50 year old"emergency rule."
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Bannon Vows ‘War’ on His Own Party. It Didn’t Work So Well for F.D.R.
- Tom Hanks: 'If you're concerned about what's going on today, read history'
- 9.7-million-year-old teeth discovery in Germany could re-write human history
- Charleston's International African American Museum's big plans
- What’s inside the secret JFK assassination files?
- Presidential historian Michael Beschloss explains the significance of yesterday’s Bush-Obama attack on Trump
- Russian minister keeps doctorate despite plagiarism claims
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian