WRONG TIME FOR MIDEAST NEGOTIATIONS
The Arab world is in chaos. Egyptian politicians talk about renegotiating the 30 year peace treaty with Israel. The Syrian regime, the Godfather of Hamas and Hezbollah, is roiling. And what does our brilliant secretary of state promise? She promises an NEW PUSH for Israeli Palestinian peace agreement.
It would be funny if it would not be so dangerous for Israel and counter productive to the Arab people as it plays into the hands of those who wish to justify 50 year old"emergency rule."
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?