JAPAN LEARNS: BETTER TO BE OBAMA'S PIG THAN HIS ALLY
The administration disagrees publicly and unjustifiably with the Japanese reading of the numbers and the instructions its gives its own people.
"There's a big difference between Americans in Japan and Japanese in Japan right now. And that's that the Americans in Japan can go home," Acton said. Over half a million Japanese are homeless, displaced and"Japanese authorities have to factor that into their plans," he said.
"If they extend the evacuation zone and evacuate more people but they're not able to feed those people or shelter those people, then it's probably better for those people to stay where they are and inside their houses -- which is actually better radiation protection than it might first appear."
It is too early to tell who is right. One thing is clear, Japanese officials are not likely to forget soon the loss of face Americans were so eager to inflict on them.
For best information about the nuclear situation according to MIT nuclear scientists, click here
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"