"REAGAN" ZIG ZAGS LIKE OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY
March 15, 2011 Aircraft carrier moves closer despite radiation
No one understand this better than US rivals and enemies.
Obama: Qaddafi has to go.
Clapper: Qaddafi is going to win.
Obama: I am the president and he"it is in the interests of the United States, and more importantly in the interests of the Libyan people, that Mr. Gaddafi leave…"
What does he do to achieve it?
No, he does not fiddle like Nero. He plays golf!
What does Qaddafi do?
comments powered by Disqus
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?