"REAGAN" ZIG ZAGS LIKE OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY
March 15, 2011 Aircraft carrier moves closer despite radiation
No one understand this better than US rivals and enemies.
Obama: Qaddafi has to go.
Clapper: Qaddafi is going to win.
Obama: I am the president and he"it is in the interests of the United States, and more importantly in the interests of the Libyan people, that Mr. Gaddafi leave…"
What does he do to achieve it?
No, he does not fiddle like Nero. He plays golf!
What does Qaddafi do?
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests