"REAGAN" ZIG ZAGS LIKE OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY
March 15, 2011 Aircraft carrier moves closer despite radiation
No one understand this better than US rivals and enemies.
Obama: Qaddafi has to go.
Clapper: Qaddafi is going to win.
Obama: I am the president and he"it is in the interests of the United States, and more importantly in the interests of the Libyan people, that Mr. Gaddafi leave…"
What does he do to achieve it?
No, he does not fiddle like Nero. He plays golf!
What does Qaddafi do?
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook