"REAGAN" ZIG ZAGS LIKE OBAMA'S FOREIGN POLICY
March 15, 2011 Aircraft carrier moves closer despite radiation
No one understand this better than US rivals and enemies.
Obama: Qaddafi has to go.
Clapper: Qaddafi is going to win.
Obama: I am the president and he"it is in the interests of the United States, and more importantly in the interests of the Libyan people, that Mr. Gaddafi leave…"
What does he do to achieve it?
No, he does not fiddle like Nero. He plays golf!
What does Qaddafi do?
comments powered by Disqus
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017