IRANIAN PROTESTERS MARCHING AS DO OTHERS
As I have predicted from Day one, the success of a revolution ultimately depends on the ruthlessness of the authorities. ME authorites are about to be tested.
Let us not forget Bubarak is no Ahmadinejad. So, the ruthlessness Egyptian youth had to deal with is not in the same category as the one the Iranian ones have to brave.
Efforts by the NYT to make the bumbling Obama administration to look good by publishing the tactics and strategies used by the demonstrators only enable authorities to plan couter measures more effectively. Personally, I see very little difference between Wikileaks and MSM. Both are completely amoral.
This is from Bahrain. Police charging demonstrators
Yemen remains full of unrest - Street battles hit Yemeni capital in latest Protest
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools