IRANIAN PROTESTERS MARCHING AS DO OTHERS
As I have predicted from Day one, the success of a revolution ultimately depends on the ruthlessness of the authorities. ME authorites are about to be tested.
Let us not forget Bubarak is no Ahmadinejad. So, the ruthlessness Egyptian youth had to deal with is not in the same category as the one the Iranian ones have to brave.
Efforts by the NYT to make the bumbling Obama administration to look good by publishing the tactics and strategies used by the demonstrators only enable authorities to plan couter measures more effectively. Personally, I see very little difference between Wikileaks and MSM. Both are completely amoral.
This is from Bahrain. Police charging demonstrators
Yemen remains full of unrest - Street battles hit Yemeni capital in latest Protest
comments powered by Disqus
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service