IRANIAN PROTESTERS MARCHING AS DO OTHERS
As I have predicted from Day one, the success of a revolution ultimately depends on the ruthlessness of the authorities. ME authorites are about to be tested.
Let us not forget Bubarak is no Ahmadinejad. So, the ruthlessness Egyptian youth had to deal with is not in the same category as the one the Iranian ones have to brave.
Efforts by the NYT to make the bumbling Obama administration to look good by publishing the tactics and strategies used by the demonstrators only enable authorities to plan couter measures more effectively. Personally, I see very little difference between Wikileaks and MSM. Both are completely amoral.
This is from Bahrain. Police charging demonstrators
Yemen remains full of unrest - Street battles hit Yemeni capital in latest Protest
comments powered by Disqus
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport