IRANIAN PROTESTERS MARCHING AS DO OTHERS
As I have predicted from Day one, the success of a revolution ultimately depends on the ruthlessness of the authorities. ME authorites are about to be tested.
Let us not forget Bubarak is no Ahmadinejad. So, the ruthlessness Egyptian youth had to deal with is not in the same category as the one the Iranian ones have to brave.
Efforts by the NYT to make the bumbling Obama administration to look good by publishing the tactics and strategies used by the demonstrators only enable authorities to plan couter measures more effectively. Personally, I see very little difference between Wikileaks and MSM. Both are completely amoral.
This is from Bahrain. Police charging demonstrators
Yemen remains full of unrest - Street battles hit Yemeni capital in latest Protest
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"