IRANIAN PROTESTERS MARCHING AS DO OTHERS
As I have predicted from Day one, the success of a revolution ultimately depends on the ruthlessness of the authorities. ME authorites are about to be tested.
Let us not forget Bubarak is no Ahmadinejad. So, the ruthlessness Egyptian youth had to deal with is not in the same category as the one the Iranian ones have to brave.
Efforts by the NYT to make the bumbling Obama administration to look good by publishing the tactics and strategies used by the demonstrators only enable authorities to plan couter measures more effectively. Personally, I see very little difference between Wikileaks and MSM. Both are completely amoral.
This is from Bahrain. Police charging demonstrators
Yemen remains full of unrest - Street battles hit Yemeni capital in latest Protest
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)