BBC FOUND SAUDI ANTISEMITIC BOOKS USED IN BRITAIN
One must wonder, are there Muslim schools teaching Saudi curriculum in the US?
comments powered by Disqus
John K - 11/29/2010
This video shows some progress, but I'm afraid they are still behind the curve.
It seems they don't understand taqiyya and stealth jihad. They asked the right questions, and are zoning in on it, but they aren't quite there yet.
Obviously these schools are putting on a western-friendly front, but they can't wait to get the radicals in to get things going. They thought they could sneak some in, but got caught red-handed and just did the usual taqiyya smoke and mirrors routine.
The latest Center for Security Policy report (Team B Report 2) showed that 80% of mosques in the US had the Saudi radical materials.
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize