BBC FOUND SAUDI ANTISEMITIC BOOKS USED IN BRITAIN
One must wonder, are there Muslim schools teaching Saudi curriculum in the US?
comments powered by Disqus
John K - 11/29/2010
This video shows some progress, but I'm afraid they are still behind the curve.
It seems they don't understand taqiyya and stealth jihad. They asked the right questions, and are zoning in on it, but they aren't quite there yet.
Obviously these schools are putting on a western-friendly front, but they can't wait to get the radicals in to get things going. They thought they could sneak some in, but got caught red-handed and just did the usual taqiyya smoke and mirrors routine.
The latest Center for Security Policy report (Team B Report 2) showed that 80% of mosques in the US had the Saudi radical materials.
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton