BBC FOUND SAUDI ANTISEMITIC BOOKS USED IN BRITAIN
One must wonder, are there Muslim schools teaching Saudi curriculum in the US?
comments powered by Disqus
John K - 11/29/2010
This video shows some progress, but I'm afraid they are still behind the curve.
It seems they don't understand taqiyya and stealth jihad. They asked the right questions, and are zoning in on it, but they aren't quite there yet.
Obviously these schools are putting on a western-friendly front, but they can't wait to get the radicals in to get things going. They thought they could sneak some in, but got caught red-handed and just did the usual taqiyya smoke and mirrors routine.
The latest Center for Security Policy report (Team B Report 2) showed that 80% of mosques in the US had the Saudi radical materials.
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests