BBC FOUND SAUDI ANTISEMITIC BOOKS USED IN BRITAIN
One must wonder, are there Muslim schools teaching Saudi curriculum in the US?
comments powered by Disqus
John K - 11/29/2010
This video shows some progress, but I'm afraid they are still behind the curve.
It seems they don't understand taqiyya and stealth jihad. They asked the right questions, and are zoning in on it, but they aren't quite there yet.
Obviously these schools are putting on a western-friendly front, but they can't wait to get the radicals in to get things going. They thought they could sneak some in, but got caught red-handed and just did the usual taqiyya smoke and mirrors routine.
The latest Center for Security Policy report (Team B Report 2) showed that 80% of mosques in the US had the Saudi radical materials.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)