BBC FOUND SAUDI ANTISEMITIC BOOKS USED IN BRITAIN
One must wonder, are there Muslim schools teaching Saudi curriculum in the US?
comments powered by Disqus
John K - 11/29/2010
This video shows some progress, but I'm afraid they are still behind the curve.
It seems they don't understand taqiyya and stealth jihad. They asked the right questions, and are zoning in on it, but they aren't quite there yet.
Obviously these schools are putting on a western-friendly front, but they can't wait to get the radicals in to get things going. They thought they could sneak some in, but got caught red-handed and just did the usual taqiyya smoke and mirrors routine.
The latest Center for Security Policy report (Team B Report 2) showed that 80% of mosques in the US had the Saudi radical materials.
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017