WARM OR COLD PUTIN?
The incident had taken place at the Olympic opening ceremony in August 2008, when Bush complained to Putin about Russia's invasion of neighbouring Georgia.
Bush also stated that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili is"hot-blooded", the Telegraph reported.
"I'm hot-blooded too," Putin retorted, according to Bush.
To which Bush said:"No, Vladimir, you're cold-blooded."
It seems Putin decided the time has come to project warmth. So, he had himself photographed hugging a puppy given to him by Bulgarian Premier Boyko Borisov to seal a gas deal.
Sorry, I still Bush got it right!
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea