WARM OR COLD PUTIN?
The incident had taken place at the Olympic opening ceremony in August 2008, when Bush complained to Putin about Russia's invasion of neighbouring Georgia.
Bush also stated that Georgian President Mikheil Saakashvili is"hot-blooded", the Telegraph reported.
"I'm hot-blooded too," Putin retorted, according to Bush.
To which Bush said:"No, Vladimir, you're cold-blooded."
It seems Putin decided the time has come to project warmth. So, he had himself photographed hugging a puppy given to him by Bulgarian Premier Boyko Borisov to seal a gas deal.
Sorry, I still Bush got it right!
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”