OBAMA DENIES REALITY YET AGAIN
White House court Jew named Shapiro to American Jewish leaders: US president didn't plan to publicly slam construction in capital, but merely answered question. And he just happened to do so in the largest Muslim state, one that has no relations with Israel.
PLEASE . . .
Israelis to Obama: Let Us Be
Not a chance
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton