77% OF US INVESTORS and ANALYSTS CONSIDER OBAMA ANTI BUSINESS
Those doubting the fact that American investors and analysts have indeed embarked on a kind of strike Ayn Rand would have predicted, have only have to refer to the results of the latest quarterly Bloomberg global poll of investors and analysts.
77% of the Americans polled consider Obama anti business.
74% of them have an unfavorable view of Obama.
70% of them say that"they aren’t taking any action in anticipation of a potential increase in U.S. capital-gains taxes."
66% of them believe a Republican take over of Congress would improve matters.
66% believe Obama tax plan will damage the US economy.
Yes, the world likes him better. 66% have a favorable view of Obama and only 50% of them believe his is anti-business. Why shouldn't they like him? He has weakened America and made a world a"fairer" place as they hoped he would do. At least the eyes of American investors and analysts has been opened.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"