77% OF US INVESTORS and ANALYSTS CONSIDER OBAMA ANTI BUSINESS
Those doubting the fact that American investors and analysts have indeed embarked on a kind of strike Ayn Rand would have predicted, have only have to refer to the results of the latest quarterly Bloomberg global poll of investors and analysts.
77% of the Americans polled consider Obama anti business.
74% of them have an unfavorable view of Obama.
70% of them say that"they aren’t taking any action in anticipation of a potential increase in U.S. capital-gains taxes."
66% of them believe a Republican take over of Congress would improve matters.
66% believe Obama tax plan will damage the US economy.
Yes, the world likes him better. 66% have a favorable view of Obama and only 50% of them believe his is anti-business. Why shouldn't they like him? He has weakened America and made a world a"fairer" place as they hoped he would do. At least the eyes of American investors and analysts has been opened.
comments powered by Disqus
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian