TIMES IS WRONG ABOUT PEACE AND ISRAEL
Why Israel Doesn't Care About Peace is a provocative and misleading title. What the article actually proves is that Israelis do not believe that peace is within reach:
"Listen to me," says Eli Bengozi, born in Soviet Georgia and for 40 years an Israeli."Peace? Forget about it. They'll never have peace. Remember Clinton gave 99% to Arafat, and instead of them fighting for 1%, what? Intifadeh."
Under these circumstances, Israelis are busy building their upstart nation and ceasing the day by frolicking on their beautiful beaches. Seems reasonable to me even if Jews enjoying themselves ends up annoying Anti Semites.
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions