TIMES IS WRONG ABOUT PEACE AND ISRAEL
Why Israel Doesn't Care About Peace is a provocative and misleading title. What the article actually proves is that Israelis do not believe that peace is within reach:
"Listen to me," says Eli Bengozi, born in Soviet Georgia and for 40 years an Israeli."Peace? Forget about it. They'll never have peace. Remember Clinton gave 99% to Arafat, and instead of them fighting for 1%, what? Intifadeh."
Under these circumstances, Israelis are busy building their upstart nation and ceasing the day by frolicking on their beautiful beaches. Seems reasonable to me even if Jews enjoying themselves ends up annoying Anti Semites.
comments powered by Disqus
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy