TIMES IS WRONG ABOUT PEACE AND ISRAEL
Why Israel Doesn't Care About Peace is a provocative and misleading title. What the article actually proves is that Israelis do not believe that peace is within reach:
"Listen to me," says Eli Bengozi, born in Soviet Georgia and for 40 years an Israeli."Peace? Forget about it. They'll never have peace. Remember Clinton gave 99% to Arafat, and instead of them fighting for 1%, what? Intifadeh."
Under these circumstances, Israelis are busy building their upstart nation and ceasing the day by frolicking on their beautiful beaches. Seems reasonable to me even if Jews enjoying themselves ends up annoying Anti Semites.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)