TIMES IS WRONG ABOUT PEACE AND ISRAEL
Why Israel Doesn't Care About Peace is a provocative and misleading title. What the article actually proves is that Israelis do not believe that peace is within reach:
"Listen to me," says Eli Bengozi, born in Soviet Georgia and for 40 years an Israeli."Peace? Forget about it. They'll never have peace. Remember Clinton gave 99% to Arafat, and instead of them fighting for 1%, what? Intifadeh."
Under these circumstances, Israelis are busy building their upstart nation and ceasing the day by frolicking on their beautiful beaches. Seems reasonable to me even if Jews enjoying themselves ends up annoying Anti Semites.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"