FINALLY, SOME PALESTINIANS LIVING IN LEBANON ARE PERMITTED TO WORK
Now, that the Syrian workers left, they may just be needed:
Lebanon has eased rules denying Palestinian refugees living in the country since the creation of Israel the right to work in most jobs, Labour Minister Trad Hamadeh said on Tuesday.Continue to read and weep though Palestinians insist that they remain HOPEFUL
A decree issued by Hamadeh on Monday allows Palestinians born in Lebanon to work in a range of private-sector jobs previously restricted to Lebanese citizens.
The decree does not entirely lift restrictions that have been in place for over two decades, which ban Palestinians from working in professions such as medicine, law or engineering.
Imagine what the world would have said if a Western country would have treated Palestinians thus.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"