FINALLY, SOME PALESTINIANS LIVING IN LEBANON ARE PERMITTED TO WORK
Now, that the Syrian workers left, they may just be needed:
Lebanon has eased rules denying Palestinian refugees living in the country since the creation of Israel the right to work in most jobs, Labour Minister Trad Hamadeh said on Tuesday.Continue to read and weep though Palestinians insist that they remain HOPEFUL
A decree issued by Hamadeh on Monday allows Palestinians born in Lebanon to work in a range of private-sector jobs previously restricted to Lebanese citizens.
The decree does not entirely lift restrictions that have been in place for over two decades, which ban Palestinians from working in professions such as medicine, law or engineering.
Imagine what the world would have said if a Western country would have treated Palestinians thus.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea