ISRAELI TECHNOLOGY IS CONTINUING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES
A. Israeli lawn-mowing robot makes the cut Tired of mowing the lawn? Get a robot to do it for you with Robowmow, an automated mower developed by a former Israeli air force pilot who couldn't stand mowing his lawn either. His company - Friendly Robotics - is intent on inventing products which will enable Americans to enjoy more leisure time.
B. Israel's man in China ushers in a dairy revolution Lior Yaron knows how to milk a cow for all it's worth, and he is teaching farmers all over China to do the same. Meet the Israeli who has nearly doubled the milk production of a herd of North American lineage and has become the talk of Asia. 'We're making a difference,' he says.
C. Israeli project empowers young Arab cancer patients. A special project at Jerusalem's Hadassah Medical Center helps Arab youth, who have suffered from cancer, express themselves through music, art and theater. Children who have been labeled 'sick' discover that they are full of hidden talents.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit