ISRAELI TECHNOLOGY IS CONTINUING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES
A. Israeli lawn-mowing robot makes the cut Tired of mowing the lawn? Get a robot to do it for you with Robowmow, an automated mower developed by a former Israeli air force pilot who couldn't stand mowing his lawn either. His company - Friendly Robotics - is intent on inventing products which will enable Americans to enjoy more leisure time.
B. Israel's man in China ushers in a dairy revolution Lior Yaron knows how to milk a cow for all it's worth, and he is teaching farmers all over China to do the same. Meet the Israeli who has nearly doubled the milk production of a herd of North American lineage and has become the talk of Asia. 'We're making a difference,' he says.
C. Israeli project empowers young Arab cancer patients. A special project at Jerusalem's Hadassah Medical Center helps Arab youth, who have suffered from cancer, express themselves through music, art and theater. Children who have been labeled 'sick' discover that they are full of hidden talents.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide