ISRAELI TECHNOLOGY IS CONTINUING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN PEOPLE'S LIVES
A. Israeli lawn-mowing robot makes the cut Tired of mowing the lawn? Get a robot to do it for you with Robowmow, an automated mower developed by a former Israeli air force pilot who couldn't stand mowing his lawn either. His company - Friendly Robotics - is intent on inventing products which will enable Americans to enjoy more leisure time.
B. Israel's man in China ushers in a dairy revolution Lior Yaron knows how to milk a cow for all it's worth, and he is teaching farmers all over China to do the same. Meet the Israeli who has nearly doubled the milk production of a herd of North American lineage and has become the talk of Asia. 'We're making a difference,' he says.
C. Israeli project empowers young Arab cancer patients. A special project at Jerusalem's Hadassah Medical Center helps Arab youth, who have suffered from cancer, express themselves through music, art and theater. Children who have been labeled 'sick' discover that they are full of hidden talents.
comments powered by Disqus
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller