JUST AS AMERICANS ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE FAITH, THE WORLD IS BEGINNING TO GET IT
Is it possible that the world got it all along but enjoyed vilifying the US but now it fears the consequences of an American withdrawal? Is this too cynical?
comments powered by Disqus
J S - 7/19/2004
I am Joseph Sgovio, son of Thomas. I saw your posts here and thought I would reply. I showed my mother, Joanne, this post but we can not figure out who you are lol. I am guessing that you were a little girl and your mom and dad were friends of my parents. As you know my father died in 1997 but my mother is alive in Arizona. She still has some of his paintings, prints and books. We would like to know who your mom and dad are so we can place you so please e-mail me at email@example.com. Thanks to all of you for the kind comments about my father.
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond