JUST AS AMERICANS ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE FAITH, THE WORLD IS BEGINNING TO GET IT
Is it possible that the world got it all along but enjoyed vilifying the US but now it fears the consequences of an American withdrawal? Is this too cynical?
comments powered by Disqus
J S - 7/19/2004
I am Joseph Sgovio, son of Thomas. I saw your posts here and thought I would reply. I showed my mother, Joanne, this post but we can not figure out who you are lol. I am guessing that you were a little girl and your mom and dad were friends of my parents. As you know my father died in 1997 but my mother is alive in Arizona. She still has some of his paintings, prints and books. We would like to know who your mom and dad are so we can place you so please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to all of you for the kind comments about my father.
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017
- A team of science historians are attempting to re-create recipes from sixteenth-century alchemy texts
- David Kennedy recalls his dinners with President Obama
- When Kellie Jones Wanted To Study Black Art History, The Field Didn’t Exist. So She Created It Herself.
- Michael Honey: The 60’s activist turned historian