JUST AS AMERICANS ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE FAITH, THE WORLD IS BEGINNING TO GET IT
Is it possible that the world got it all along but enjoyed vilifying the US but now it fears the consequences of an American withdrawal? Is this too cynical?
comments powered by Disqus
J S - 7/19/2004
I am Joseph Sgovio, son of Thomas. I saw your posts here and thought I would reply. I showed my mother, Joanne, this post but we can not figure out who you are lol. I am guessing that you were a little girl and your mom and dad were friends of my parents. As you know my father died in 1997 but my mother is alive in Arizona. She still has some of his paintings, prints and books. We would like to know who your mom and dad are so we can place you so please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to all of you for the kind comments about my father.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”