JUST AS AMERICANS ARE BEGINNING TO LOSE FAITH, THE WORLD IS BEGINNING TO GET IT
Is it possible that the world got it all along but enjoyed vilifying the US but now it fears the consequences of an American withdrawal? Is this too cynical?
comments powered by Disqus
J S - 7/19/2004
I am Joseph Sgovio, son of Thomas. I saw your posts here and thought I would reply. I showed my mother, Joanne, this post but we can not figure out who you are lol. I am guessing that you were a little girl and your mom and dad were friends of my parents. As you know my father died in 1997 but my mother is alive in Arizona. She still has some of his paintings, prints and books. We would like to know who your mom and dad are so we can place you so please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks to all of you for the kind comments about my father.
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?