SAUDI ARABIA IS RIGHT TO THANK THE US; IF ONLY THE US HAD REASON TO THANK THE SAUDIS
It is true the US helped Saudi Arabia to fight and win the Arab Cold War but how did the Saudis repay US?
They raised Jihadists who flew planes into buildings and now Saudi Jihadists Play a Growing Part In Iraq Insurgency, U.S. Generals Say
Rice is right when she calls 60 years of American foreign policy in the ME a failure even if the"realists" who miss the good old days continue to ignore reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017