SAUDI ARABIA IS RIGHT TO THANK THE US; IF ONLY THE US HAD REASON TO THANK THE SAUDIS
It is true the US helped Saudi Arabia to fight and win the Arab Cold War but how did the Saudis repay US?
They raised Jihadists who flew planes into buildings and now Saudi Jihadists Play a Growing Part In Iraq Insurgency, U.S. Generals Say
Rice is right when she calls 60 years of American foreign policy in the ME a failure even if the"realists" who miss the good old days continue to ignore reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rise of Donald Trump Tracks Growing Debate Over Global Fascism
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize