SAUDI ARABIA IS RIGHT TO THANK THE US; IF ONLY THE US HAD REASON TO THANK THE SAUDIS
It is true the US helped Saudi Arabia to fight and win the Arab Cold War but how did the Saudis repay US?
They raised Jihadists who flew planes into buildings and now Saudi Jihadists Play a Growing Part In Iraq Insurgency, U.S. Generals Say
Rice is right when she calls 60 years of American foreign policy in the ME a failure even if the"realists" who miss the good old days continue to ignore reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook