SAUDI ARABIA IS RIGHT TO THANK THE US; IF ONLY THE US HAD REASON TO THANK THE SAUDIS
It is true the US helped Saudi Arabia to fight and win the Arab Cold War but how did the Saudis repay US?
They raised Jihadists who flew planes into buildings and now Saudi Jihadists Play a Growing Part In Iraq Insurgency, U.S. Generals Say
Rice is right when she calls 60 years of American foreign policy in the ME a failure even if the"realists" who miss the good old days continue to ignore reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit