SAUDI ARABIA IS RIGHT TO THANK THE US; IF ONLY THE US HAD REASON TO THANK THE SAUDIS
It is true the US helped Saudi Arabia to fight and win the Arab Cold War but how did the Saudis repay US?
They raised Jihadists who flew planes into buildings and now Saudi Jihadists Play a Growing Part In Iraq Insurgency, U.S. Generals Say
Rice is right when she calls 60 years of American foreign policy in the ME a failure even if the"realists" who miss the good old days continue to ignore reality.
comments powered by Disqus
- Obama May Create Monument to Gay Rights Movement
- China to release last prisoner jailed over Tiananmen Square protests
- Marine Corps investigating photo of iconic flag-raising on Iwo Jima
- Scholars Blast New Study Tracing Ashkenazi Jews to Khazars of Ancient Turkey
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95