RAFSANJANI LIKE CHIRAC WILL WIN BY DEFALUT
They may not like their choices any better than the French did when they had to chose between Chiraq and Le Pen but at least Rafsanjani is promising to improve relations with the West. Being elected on that basis may enable him to cut a deal on the nuclear issue and, perhaps even reduce his support for terror. In other words, he may turn to be an Erdogan.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)