RAFSANJANI LIKE CHIRAC WILL WIN BY DEFALUT
They may not like their choices any better than the French did when they had to chose between Chiraq and Le Pen but at least Rafsanjani is promising to improve relations with the West. Being elected on that basis may enable him to cut a deal on the nuclear issue and, perhaps even reduce his support for terror. In other words, he may turn to be an Erdogan.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”