RAFSANJANI LIKE CHIRAC WILL WIN BY DEFALUT
They may not like their choices any better than the French did when they had to chose between Chiraq and Le Pen but at least Rafsanjani is promising to improve relations with the West. Being elected on that basis may enable him to cut a deal on the nuclear issue and, perhaps even reduce his support for terror. In other words, he may turn to be an Erdogan.
comments powered by Disqus
- In Trump’s America, is the Supreme Court still seen as legitimate?
- The Republican Plan to Repeal Obamacare for Everybody But Alaska Might Be Unconstitutional
- Parliament Square in London Is Closer to Having First Female Statue
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- Yale history department now emphasizing global history in undergraduate courses
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond