RAFSANJANI LIKE CHIRAC WILL WIN BY DEFALUT
They may not like their choices any better than the French did when they had to chose between Chiraq and Le Pen but at least Rafsanjani is promising to improve relations with the West. Being elected on that basis may enable him to cut a deal on the nuclear issue and, perhaps even reduce his support for terror. In other words, he may turn to be an Erdogan.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"