RAFSANJANI LIKE CHIRAC WILL WIN BY DEFALUT
They may not like their choices any better than the French did when they had to chose between Chiraq and Le Pen but at least Rafsanjani is promising to improve relations with the West. Being elected on that basis may enable him to cut a deal on the nuclear issue and, perhaps even reduce his support for terror. In other words, he may turn to be an Erdogan.
comments powered by Disqus
- Hillary Clinton’s 3 debate performances left the Trump campaign in ruins
- Now Austria Says It Will Likely Redesign Hitler's House, Not Tear It Down
- Some looted Idlib National Museum artifacts resurface, fate of others a mystery amidst ‘thriving black market trade’
- Is the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau constitutional?
- Poll: Millennials desperately need to bone up on the history of communism
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"
- Conservative historians against Trump sign a petition warning he'd be dangerous
- Benjamin H. Irvin Named OAH Executive Editor
- Historian Diana Ramey Berry praises effort to return the skull of Nat Turner to his family