SAUDI LAWYER SUES MOHAMMED CARTOON PUBLISHERS
Believe it or not: Defamation case over Prophet Mohammed cartoons 'to be held' in Britain. A Saudi lawyer is suing on behalf of his ancestor! It should be noted that they succeeded in intimidating Denmark's NYT - Politiken.
Actually, this is good news as it may add urgency to British plans to rewrite their ridiculous libel laws.
comments powered by Disqus
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook
- Historians Against Trump: Tweets During the GOP Convention
- The next president of the American Historical Association will be ...