SAUDI LAWYER SUES MOHAMMED CARTOON PUBLISHERS
Believe it or not: Defamation case over Prophet Mohammed cartoons 'to be held' in Britain. A Saudi lawyer is suing on behalf of his ancestor! It should be noted that they succeeded in intimidating Denmark's NYT - Politiken.
Actually, this is good news as it may add urgency to British plans to rewrite their ridiculous libel laws.
comments powered by Disqus
- Pittsburgh native David McCullough's next book will focus on generations of Northwest pioneers
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton