SAUDI LAWYER SUES MOHAMMED CARTOON PUBLISHERS
Believe it or not: Defamation case over Prophet Mohammed cartoons 'to be held' in Britain. A Saudi lawyer is suing on behalf of his ancestor! It should be noted that they succeeded in intimidating Denmark's NYT - Politiken.
Actually, this is good news as it may add urgency to British plans to rewrite their ridiculous libel laws.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools