ISRAEL HAS NEW DRONES/UPDATES
Good for Israel and good for the US.
Israeli companies are considered world leaders in drone technology and now export unmanned aircraft to a number of armies, including U.S.-led forces that have used them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As the scouts teach - be prepared. As my mother insisted - use your brain.
How Israel's Biggest Drone Could Take Out Iranian Nukes Maybe. It sure would make the world happy. Hope that Israel will take care of the Iranian business is the reason it's pupularity in the US is back to the 1991 First Gulf War record levels.
Alan Dershowitz seeks to calm"beautiful souls"Is it legal to murder a terrorist? If Israel killed the Hamas chief, they can mount a strong defense
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"