ISRAEL HAS NEW DRONES/UPDATES
Good for Israel and good for the US.
Israeli companies are considered world leaders in drone technology and now export unmanned aircraft to a number of armies, including U.S.-led forces that have used them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As the scouts teach - be prepared. As my mother insisted - use your brain.
How Israel's Biggest Drone Could Take Out Iranian Nukes Maybe. It sure would make the world happy. Hope that Israel will take care of the Iranian business is the reason it's pupularity in the US is back to the 1991 First Gulf War record levels.
Alan Dershowitz seeks to calm"beautiful souls"Is it legal to murder a terrorist? If Israel killed the Hamas chief, they can mount a strong defense
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)