ISRAEL HAS NEW DRONES/UPDATES
Good for Israel and good for the US.
Israeli companies are considered world leaders in drone technology and now export unmanned aircraft to a number of armies, including U.S.-led forces that have used them in Iraq and Afghanistan.
As the scouts teach - be prepared. As my mother insisted - use your brain.
How Israel's Biggest Drone Could Take Out Iranian Nukes Maybe. It sure would make the world happy. Hope that Israel will take care of the Iranian business is the reason it's pupularity in the US is back to the 1991 First Gulf War record levels.
Alan Dershowitz seeks to calm"beautiful souls"Is it legal to murder a terrorist? If Israel killed the Hamas chief, they can mount a strong defense
comments powered by Disqus
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Did the First Human Ancestor Emerge in Europe, Not Africa?
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?