Why Would a Guy Want to Marry a Guy?
Even if you don’t find the question of same-sex unions in Christian history interesting, you may be surprised how fascinating you find Davidson’s account of Bray’s scholarship. And if you’re aware of the work of John Boswell but rather skeptical of some of his conclusions, you may decide that Bray’s approach is more persuasive than Boswell’s.
comments powered by Disqus
- German Historian: Rich Greeks Evade Taxes Since 1830
- UK teaching "invented" history as EU propaganda, says Cambridge professor
- The move accelerates to show that black people have a history
- Eric Foner says he insisted on his MOOC on the Civil War being free
- Ellen Schrecker backs “National Adjunct Walkout Day” as a brilliant tactic