Why Would a Guy Want to Marry a Guy?
Even if you don’t find the question of same-sex unions in Christian history interesting, you may be surprised how fascinating you find Davidson’s account of Bray’s scholarship. And if you’re aware of the work of John Boswell but rather skeptical of some of his conclusions, you may decide that Bray’s approach is more persuasive than Boswell’s.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Capture of the Lindbergh Baby Kidnapper, 80 Years Ago
- Coming Soon, a Century Late: A Black Film Gem
- The discovery that complicated the history of sex change operations
- NYT identifies the person who exposed Gary Hart's philandering
- Decades After Trinity Nuclear Test in New Mexico, U.S. Studies Cancer Fallout