Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman: What Has Obama Learned from History? [Complete]
comments powered by Disqus
Leslie Cotee - 4/11/2010
Respectfully, I'd like to suggest you take a serious look at William Blum's "Killing Hope" and "Rogue State" and anything by John Perkins, the former CIA jackel.
I believe you are missing the mark and these works would greatly add to your understanding.
I hope you can benefit from this suggestion to broaden and balance your viewpoint on the benevolence of our foreign policy engagements.
- Florida professor to burn Confederate flag
- Could another English king be buried under a parking lot?
- Huckabee says archaeology supports the Bible
- George W. Bush's CIA Briefer: Bush and Cheney Falsely Presented WMD Intelligence to Public
- Unfinished film about the Holocaust made in 1945 to finally be seen by audiences
- Daniel Pipes calls the rulers of Iran "madmen" on official Iranian TV
- A Professor Tries to Beat Back a News Spoof That Won’t Go Away
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- Sean Wilentz is being called “Hillary’s Historian"
- Hundreds of British historians challenge assumptions of “Historians for Britain” campaign