Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman: What Has Obama Learned from History? [Complete]
comments powered by Disqus
Leslie Cotee - 4/11/2010
Respectfully, I'd like to suggest you take a serious look at William Blum's "Killing Hope" and "Rogue State" and anything by John Perkins, the former CIA jackel.
I believe you are missing the mark and these works would greatly add to your understanding.
I hope you can benefit from this suggestion to broaden and balance your viewpoint on the benevolence of our foreign policy engagements.
- Judith Kelleher Schafer, 72, a historian of slavery and prostitution, dies
- Northwestern celebrates Garry Wills with a book in his honor
- Conservatives go after UCLA's historian James Gelvin
- Laura Hillenbrand writes her masterpieces despite suffering from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- New PBS DVD From Henry Louis Gates Jr. Explores African Influence on the Caribbean