Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman: What Has Obama Learned from History? [Complete]
comments powered by Disqus
Leslie Cotee - 4/11/2010
Respectfully, I'd like to suggest you take a serious look at William Blum's "Killing Hope" and "Rogue State" and anything by John Perkins, the former CIA jackel.
I believe you are missing the mark and these works would greatly add to your understanding.
I hope you can benefit from this suggestion to broaden and balance your viewpoint on the benevolence of our foreign policy engagements.
- Did a historian who said he’s a victim of McCarthyism get the story wrong?
- Stephanie Coontz’s work on the history of marriage cited by the Supreme Court.
- How Does It Feel To Have One’s Work as a Historian Cited by the Supreme Court? Cool. Very Cool. Thank You Very Much.
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing