Elizabeth Cobbs Hoffman: What Has Obama Learned from History? [Complete]
comments powered by Disqus
Leslie Cotee - 4/10/2010
Respectfully, I'd like to suggest you take a serious look at William Blum's "Killing Hope" and "Rogue State" and anything by John Perkins, the former CIA jackel.
I believe you are missing the mark and these works would greatly add to your understanding.
I hope you can benefit from this suggestion to broaden and balance your viewpoint on the benevolence of our foreign policy engagements.
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)