HOPES THAT POST-ELECTION IRAN WILL SOFTEN ITS STAND ARE UNFOUNDED
Amir Taheri knows Iran. He explains Why Europe Is Wrong on Iran first because delay is no policy. Note that this is the second delay, the first one was for parliamentary elections which led nowhere. Second, it is based on the European illusion that appeasement can work. Taheri is alway worth reading.
comments powered by Disqus
- UN Wants Canada To Apologize, Pay Reparations For Black Slavery
- Did their school have ties to slavery? Now students try to make sense of the answer.
- National Anthem Protests by Black Athletes Have a Long History
- The National Security Agency's own history of tracking of U.S. Citizens is flawed
- Before Trump vs. the NFL, there was Jackie Robinson vs. JFK
- Religion strong on Cundill History Prize longlist
- Historian Anne Applebaum Details Stalin's War Against Ukraine
- Conservatives are blaming Howard Zinn for “birthing” the "Anti-Columbus Crusade”
- Jelani Cobb unloads on Trump’s double standard of patriotism in the New Yorker
- Lonnie Bunch is astonished the African-American History Museum has become a pilgrimage site so fast