This was written by Johnny Marks (a Jew) who is also responsible for such popular Christmas songs as Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day and Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.
The 2009 list of the 25 most popular Christmas songs apparently includes 13 or 14 with Jewish connection.
Do not ask me why. One thing for sure, they are jolly even if they get under Garison Keillor's skin.
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea