This was written by Johnny Marks (a Jew) who is also responsible for such popular Christmas songs as Rudolph, the Red-Nosed Reindeer, I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day and Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree.
The 2009 list of the 25 most popular Christmas songs apparently includes 13 or 14 with Jewish connection.
Do not ask me why. One thing for sure, they are jolly even if they get under Garison Keillor's skin.
comments powered by Disqus
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- This Man Spent 25 Years Documenting Every Day of Hitler's Life
- Anti-Gay, Pro-Creationism Birther Won’t Be Deciding What Textbooks Your Kids Read
- What About Us, Nagasaki Asks, as Obama’s Hiroshima Trip Nears
- Korean Survivors of Atomic Bombs Renew Fight for Recognition, and Apology
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize
- Michael Cohen explains why he calls his book on 1968 “American Malestrom"
- Fredrik Logevall on Obama's Legacy