IRAN CONUNDRUM GOES ON/update
Regime opponents remain defiant -
Regime saber rattles at home- Iran judiciary issues warning to opposition chiefs
The Obama administration pretends not to see - U.S. to Probe Reported Iran Nuclear Trigger
Fines foreign banks - Credit Suisse to pay $536m fine over Iran sanctions
Threatens serious sanctions - US House of Representatives approve sanctions against Iran but the Senate and the President also must act.
The President did and as could have been predicted - His minion asked the Senate not to act!
Warns that Israel will act - Gov't officials: Obama told China he can't hold back Israeli strike on Iran for long
In other words, nothing new. The Iranians have heard it all before. Of course, each passing day makes an attack more costly.
Isn't it time to to the right thing, help the Iranian people overthrow the tyrants?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Battle Over Confederate Monuments Moves to the Cemeteries
- German WW1 U-boat found off Belgian coast
- $35 million Book of Mormon manuscript sale called the ‘biggest game-changer in Mormon history’
- 159 scholars at Harvard sign petition reprimanding the school for rejections of Chelsea Manning and Michelle Jones
- Fact Check: Steve Bannon’s Bad History
- University of Utah appoints first Mormon Studies professor
- Eric Foner discusses the manipulation of history
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.