IRAN CONUNDRUM GOES ON/update
Regime opponents remain defiant -
Regime saber rattles at home- Iran judiciary issues warning to opposition chiefs
The Obama administration pretends not to see - U.S. to Probe Reported Iran Nuclear Trigger
Fines foreign banks - Credit Suisse to pay $536m fine over Iran sanctions
Threatens serious sanctions - US House of Representatives approve sanctions against Iran but the Senate and the President also must act.
The President did and as could have been predicted - His minion asked the Senate not to act!
Warns that Israel will act - Gov't officials: Obama told China he can't hold back Israeli strike on Iran for long
In other words, nothing new. The Iranians have heard it all before. Of course, each passing day makes an attack more costly.
Isn't it time to to the right thing, help the Iranian people overthrow the tyrants?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook