IRAN CONUNDRUM GOES ON/update
Regime opponents remain defiant -
Regime saber rattles at home- Iran judiciary issues warning to opposition chiefs
The Obama administration pretends not to see - U.S. to Probe Reported Iran Nuclear Trigger
Fines foreign banks - Credit Suisse to pay $536m fine over Iran sanctions
Threatens serious sanctions - US House of Representatives approve sanctions against Iran but the Senate and the President also must act.
The President did and as could have been predicted - His minion asked the Senate not to act!
Warns that Israel will act - Gov't officials: Obama told China he can't hold back Israeli strike on Iran for long
In other words, nothing new. The Iranians have heard it all before. Of course, each passing day makes an attack more costly.
Isn't it time to to the right thing, help the Iranian people overthrow the tyrants?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)