IRAN CONUNDRUM GOES ON/update
Regime opponents remain defiant -
Regime saber rattles at home- Iran judiciary issues warning to opposition chiefs
The Obama administration pretends not to see - U.S. to Probe Reported Iran Nuclear Trigger
Fines foreign banks - Credit Suisse to pay $536m fine over Iran sanctions
Threatens serious sanctions - US House of Representatives approve sanctions against Iran but the Senate and the President also must act.
The President did and as could have been predicted - His minion asked the Senate not to act!
Warns that Israel will act - Gov't officials: Obama told China he can't hold back Israeli strike on Iran for long
In other words, nothing new. The Iranians have heard it all before. Of course, each passing day makes an attack more costly.
Isn't it time to to the right thing, help the Iranian people overthrow the tyrants?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests