IRAN CONUNDRUM GOES ON/update
Regime opponents remain defiant -
Regime saber rattles at home- Iran judiciary issues warning to opposition chiefs
The Obama administration pretends not to see - U.S. to Probe Reported Iran Nuclear Trigger
Fines foreign banks - Credit Suisse to pay $536m fine over Iran sanctions
Threatens serious sanctions - US House of Representatives approve sanctions against Iran but the Senate and the President also must act.
The President did and as could have been predicted - His minion asked the Senate not to act!
Warns that Israel will act - Gov't officials: Obama told China he can't hold back Israeli strike on Iran for long
In other words, nothing new. The Iranians have heard it all before. Of course, each passing day makes an attack more costly.
Isn't it time to to the right thing, help the Iranian people overthrow the tyrants?!
comments powered by Disqus
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Trump Budget Proposes Devastating Cuts to Federal History, Archival & Education Programs
- Alabama governor signs law giving thousands of felons their right to vote back
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?