comments powered by Disqus
HNN - 12/15/2009
I saw the movie and then read the author's description of her real life experience (http://www.guardian.co.uk/culture/2009/jun/07/lynn-barber-virginity-relationships) Yes, he was a player but a disgusting one. Hence, the motivations of the girl and her parents were much more disgusting. It is not an uplifting story. The writer is not antisemitic. She wished to expose her own parents. Her father is dead but her mother is still alive. She has been attacked for humiliating the old woman but responded that she has kept quiet long enough. The time has come to make some money! No, she is not Jewish!
Elliott Aron Green - 12/14/2009
I think that the New Yorker is soft on Obama. His bow to the Saudi king was 90 degrees over, not as shown.
Anyhow, you are very aware that Judeophobia is not some dim memory from the 19th century or from WW2. Here is some very artistic British Judeophobia. Note the propaganda techniques used, as well as the themes taken from medieval Judeophobia.
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”