DO NOT MISS "TERROR IN MUMBAI" ON CNN
I have recently watched Terror in Mumbai on HBO. Tonight CNN is showing it.
The taped conversations between the Pakistani controller and the terrorists on the ground are unbelievable as is the testimony of the single surviving terrorist. Apparently, his parents sold him to LAT.
Watch and understand the anger the Indian populace feels towards their useless security forces. One can only hope that they have learned some lessons.
Watch and remember the central role a Pakistani- American man admitted in helping plan the terror nor his wish to see the next one carried out in America.
Yes, there is evil in the world and the carnage in Mumbai demonstrates what happens when it is not met with adequate force.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"