DO NOT MISS "TERROR IN MUMBAI" ON CNN
I have recently watched Terror in Mumbai on HBO. Tonight CNN is showing it.
The taped conversations between the Pakistani controller and the terrorists on the ground are unbelievable as is the testimony of the single surviving terrorist. Apparently, his parents sold him to LAT.
Watch and understand the anger the Indian populace feels towards their useless security forces. One can only hope that they have learned some lessons.
Watch and remember the central role a Pakistani- American man admitted in helping plan the terror nor his wish to see the next one carried out in America.
Yes, there is evil in the world and the carnage in Mumbai demonstrates what happens when it is not met with adequate force.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book