DO NOT MISS "TERROR IN MUMBAI" ON CNN
I have recently watched Terror in Mumbai on HBO. Tonight CNN is showing it.
The taped conversations between the Pakistani controller and the terrorists on the ground are unbelievable as is the testimony of the single surviving terrorist. Apparently, his parents sold him to LAT.
Watch and understand the anger the Indian populace feels towards their useless security forces. One can only hope that they have learned some lessons.
Watch and remember the central role a Pakistani- American man admitted in helping plan the terror nor his wish to see the next one carried out in America.
Yes, there is evil in the world and the carnage in Mumbai demonstrates what happens when it is not met with adequate force.
comments powered by Disqus
- The ‘nation’s report card’ says it assesses critical thinking in history
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Male historian tapped to lead Department of Women, Gender and Sexuality Studies at the University of Kansas
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- He’s 75 now. When he started teaching at the University of New Orleans students walked out on his class.
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes