DO NOT MISS "TERROR IN MUMBAI" ON CNN
I have recently watched Terror in Mumbai on HBO. Tonight CNN is showing it.
The taped conversations between the Pakistani controller and the terrorists on the ground are unbelievable as is the testimony of the single surviving terrorist. Apparently, his parents sold him to LAT.
Watch and understand the anger the Indian populace feels towards their useless security forces. One can only hope that they have learned some lessons.
Watch and remember the central role a Pakistani- American man admitted in helping plan the terror nor his wish to see the next one carried out in America.
Yes, there is evil in the world and the carnage in Mumbai demonstrates what happens when it is not met with adequate force.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”