DO NOT MISS "TERROR IN MUMBAI" ON CNN
I have recently watched Terror in Mumbai on HBO. Tonight CNN is showing it.
The taped conversations between the Pakistani controller and the terrorists on the ground are unbelievable as is the testimony of the single surviving terrorist. Apparently, his parents sold him to LAT.
Watch and understand the anger the Indian populace feels towards their useless security forces. One can only hope that they have learned some lessons.
Watch and remember the central role a Pakistani- American man admitted in helping plan the terror nor his wish to see the next one carried out in America.
Yes, there is evil in the world and the carnage in Mumbai demonstrates what happens when it is not met with adequate force.
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"