As I have written before, I will believe scientific climate predictions for the next century only after they have proven their ability to predict accurately the weather 24 hours hence. As for the conspiracy, it seems par for the course for anyone familiar with the inner workings of academia.
comments powered by Disqus
- Steve Fraser says Trump is sui generis
- Yale’s Timothy Snyder denounces the Polish government for sabotaging the Museum of the Second World War
- The Historian Whitewashing Ukraine’s Past
- Andrew Roberts wins $250,000 prize from the conservative Bradley Foundation
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103