NO 72 VIRGINS FOR NIDAL MALIK HASAN
The man tried to do everything right. He cleansed himself and wore a white robe. He gave away his belonging, made sure he shot soldiers (which Islam does not consider"innocents") and took care not to commit suicide just in case those who argue Islam prohibits it turn out to be right. He made sure he died in a shoot out, instead. And, still, Allah denied him heaven.
Instead, he will be forced to face the American justice system. Forced to listen to endless orations by well meaning lawyers and fellow psychiatrists determined to prove that the mass murder he committed was all the fault of his parents. If only his mother had breast fed him longer. I only his father would have told him he loved him and, of course, if only the American army had not asked him to counsel it's soldiers in return for it's paying for his medical education.
Will he play along or will he follow his jihadists brethren and treat us no another rant about how our infidel necks will be broken and hot oil will be poured on us?
His Islamist Imam is wrong. Nidal Malik Hasan is not an Islamist hero. He is a big fat failure and one brought down by a blond infidel woman to boot!
If not for his victims, his fate would be comic. As is, may he rot in jail and his name be erased from the annals of mankind.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools