NO 72 VIRGINS FOR NIDAL MALIK HASAN
The man tried to do everything right. He cleansed himself and wore a white robe. He gave away his belonging, made sure he shot soldiers (which Islam does not consider"innocents") and took care not to commit suicide just in case those who argue Islam prohibits it turn out to be right. He made sure he died in a shoot out, instead. And, still, Allah denied him heaven.
Instead, he will be forced to face the American justice system. Forced to listen to endless orations by well meaning lawyers and fellow psychiatrists determined to prove that the mass murder he committed was all the fault of his parents. If only his mother had breast fed him longer. I only his father would have told him he loved him and, of course, if only the American army had not asked him to counsel it's soldiers in return for it's paying for his medical education.
Will he play along or will he follow his jihadists brethren and treat us no another rant about how our infidel necks will be broken and hot oil will be poured on us?
His Islamist Imam is wrong. Nidal Malik Hasan is not an Islamist hero. He is a big fat failure and one brought down by a blond infidel woman to boot!
If not for his victims, his fate would be comic. As is, may he rot in jail and his name be erased from the annals of mankind.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests