NO 72 VIRGINS FOR NIDAL MALIK HASAN
The man tried to do everything right. He cleansed himself and wore a white robe. He gave away his belonging, made sure he shot soldiers (which Islam does not consider"innocents") and took care not to commit suicide just in case those who argue Islam prohibits it turn out to be right. He made sure he died in a shoot out, instead. And, still, Allah denied him heaven.
Instead, he will be forced to face the American justice system. Forced to listen to endless orations by well meaning lawyers and fellow psychiatrists determined to prove that the mass murder he committed was all the fault of his parents. If only his mother had breast fed him longer. I only his father would have told him he loved him and, of course, if only the American army had not asked him to counsel it's soldiers in return for it's paying for his medical education.
Will he play along or will he follow his jihadists brethren and treat us no another rant about how our infidel necks will be broken and hot oil will be poured on us?
His Islamist Imam is wrong. Nidal Malik Hasan is not an Islamist hero. He is a big fat failure and one brought down by a blond infidel woman to boot!
If not for his victims, his fate would be comic. As is, may he rot in jail and his name be erased from the annals of mankind.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"