NO 72 VIRGINS FOR NIDAL MALIK HASAN
The man tried to do everything right. He cleansed himself and wore a white robe. He gave away his belonging, made sure he shot soldiers (which Islam does not consider"innocents") and took care not to commit suicide just in case those who argue Islam prohibits it turn out to be right. He made sure he died in a shoot out, instead. And, still, Allah denied him heaven.
Instead, he will be forced to face the American justice system. Forced to listen to endless orations by well meaning lawyers and fellow psychiatrists determined to prove that the mass murder he committed was all the fault of his parents. If only his mother had breast fed him longer. I only his father would have told him he loved him and, of course, if only the American army had not asked him to counsel it's soldiers in return for it's paying for his medical education.
Will he play along or will he follow his jihadists brethren and treat us no another rant about how our infidel necks will be broken and hot oil will be poured on us?
His Islamist Imam is wrong. Nidal Malik Hasan is not an Islamist hero. He is a big fat failure and one brought down by a blond infidel woman to boot!
If not for his victims, his fate would be comic. As is, may he rot in jail and his name be erased from the annals of mankind.
comments powered by Disqus
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- Greece vows pressure on Germany to get WWII reparations
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum
- Speaker Ryan loves pseudo-historian David Barton