IRAN AFLAME - MSM FORCED TO COVER
Police have clashed with opposition supporters during a rally in the Iranian capital, Tehran, reports say.
Police fired tear gas and made several arrests, AFP news agency reported, citing witnesses.
A report from Reuters quoted one witness as saying police had used batons to disperse demonstrators chanting"death to dictators".
According to a twitter - Neda's mother is arrested.
People Chant: Long Live Karubi , Long live Mousavi, Death to Russia , Death to the Dictator , Free political Prisoners.
Revolutionary Guards and Basiji goons attacked people and started clubbing them and shot pepper and tear gases.
comments powered by Disqus
Boaz Arad - 11/4/2009
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"