IRAN AFLAME - MSM FORCED TO COVER
Police have clashed with opposition supporters during a rally in the Iranian capital, Tehran, reports say.
Police fired tear gas and made several arrests, AFP news agency reported, citing witnesses.
A report from Reuters quoted one witness as saying police had used batons to disperse demonstrators chanting"death to dictators".
According to a twitter - Neda's mother is arrested.
People Chant: Long Live Karubi , Long live Mousavi, Death to Russia , Death to the Dictator , Free political Prisoners.
Revolutionary Guards and Basiji goons attacked people and started clubbing them and shot pepper and tear gases.
comments powered by Disqus
Boaz Arad - 11/4/2009
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Liz Covart amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service