IRAN AFLAME - MSM FORCED TO COVER
Police have clashed with opposition supporters during a rally in the Iranian capital, Tehran, reports say.
Police fired tear gas and made several arrests, AFP news agency reported, citing witnesses.
A report from Reuters quoted one witness as saying police had used batons to disperse demonstrators chanting"death to dictators".
According to a twitter - Neda's mother is arrested.
People Chant: Long Live Karubi , Long live Mousavi, Death to Russia , Death to the Dictator , Free political Prisoners.
Revolutionary Guards and Basiji goons attacked people and started clubbing them and shot pepper and tear gases.
comments powered by Disqus
Boaz Arad - 11/4/2009
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools