IRAN AFLAME - MSM FORCED TO COVER
Police have clashed with opposition supporters during a rally in the Iranian capital, Tehran, reports say.
Police fired tear gas and made several arrests, AFP news agency reported, citing witnesses.
A report from Reuters quoted one witness as saying police had used batons to disperse demonstrators chanting"death to dictators".
According to a twitter - Neda's mother is arrested.
People Chant: Long Live Karubi , Long live Mousavi, Death to Russia , Death to the Dictator , Free political Prisoners.
Revolutionary Guards and Basiji goons attacked people and started clubbing them and shot pepper and tear gases.
comments powered by Disqus
Boaz Arad - 11/4/2009
- The six-day war: why Israel is still divided over its legacy 50 years on
- "Space archaeology" transforms how ancient sites are discovered
- A military cemetery whose African American history is hidden in plain sight in Philadelphia
- Texas Senate increases education board's textbook veto power
- The Secret Transcripts of the Six-Day War
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?
- What's the 'greatest witch hunt of a politician in American history’?