If you’re interested, here’s an article about Cruz:
comments powered by Disqus
Brad Birzer - 10/24/2009
Mark--what part do you object to?
Mark Brady - 10/24/2009
"For eight years, the people of Texas have had an extraordinary Attorney General in Greg Abbott, and I have been honored to stand by his side as we led the nation defending the Ten Commandments, the Pledge of Allegiance, the Second Amendment, the relentless fight against child sexual predators, and U.S. sovereignty from the World Court’s jurisdiction."
Brad: "And, I assume that he’ll move into national politics as well at some point."
Mark: I regret he will.
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history