If you’re interested, here’s an article about Cruz:
comments powered by Disqus
Brad Birzer - 10/24/2009
Mark--what part do you object to?
Mark Brady - 10/24/2009
"For eight years, the people of Texas have had an extraordinary Attorney General in Greg Abbott, and I have been honored to stand by his side as we led the nation defending the Ten Commandments, the Pledge of Allegiance, the Second Amendment, the relentless fight against child sexual predators, and U.S. sovereignty from the World Court’s jurisdiction."
Brad: "And, I assume that he’ll move into national politics as well at some point."
Mark: I regret he will.
- David Hackett Fischer wins $100,000 prize for lifetime achievement in military writing
- Russian historian slams Putin
- Historians and archivists say the NY Public Library no longer functions as a world-class research library
- WaPo chastised for ignoring Venona Papers in obit for Allen Weinstein
- In gay marriage decision, Supreme Court turns to historians for insight