70% OF THE BRITISH VOTE FOR PARTIES THAT SUPPORT THE WAR. BLAIR=SHARON
When all said and done, Blair did what Sharon is doing now. He took a position which conflicts with a major part of his own constituency. He could do it in part because it enjoyed the support of his major opposition party. Note, that the same pundits who praise Sharon, berate Blair. This does not make either of them right but it also does not mean that they are out of touch with the voters!
comments powered by Disqus
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"