70% OF THE BRITISH VOTE FOR PARTIES THAT SUPPORT THE WAR. BLAIR=SHARON
When all said and done, Blair did what Sharon is doing now. He took a position which conflicts with a major part of his own constituency. He could do it in part because it enjoyed the support of his major opposition party. Note, that the same pundits who praise Sharon, berate Blair. This does not make either of them right but it also does not mean that they are out of touch with the voters!
comments powered by Disqus
- Why You Should Feel Free to Ignore Polls for a Few Weeks
- Neanderthals in Germany Went Extinct Right After Population Peak
- A Worker Broke a Window at Yale and Shed Light on History
- Which Barack Obama speech is the one for the history books?
- A Brief History Of Spousal Speeches At Political Conventions