70% OF THE BRITISH VOTE FOR PARTIES THAT SUPPORT THE WAR. BLAIR=SHARON
When all said and done, Blair did what Sharon is doing now. He took a position which conflicts with a major part of his own constituency. He could do it in part because it enjoyed the support of his major opposition party. Note, that the same pundits who praise Sharon, berate Blair. This does not make either of them right but it also does not mean that they are out of touch with the voters!
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools