70% OF THE BRITISH VOTE FOR PARTIES THAT SUPPORT THE WAR. BLAIR=SHARON
When all said and done, Blair did what Sharon is doing now. He took a position which conflicts with a major part of his own constituency. He could do it in part because it enjoyed the support of his major opposition party. Note, that the same pundits who praise Sharon, berate Blair. This does not make either of them right but it also does not mean that they are out of touch with the voters!
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook