FATAH SENDS BRITHDAY GREATINGS TO SADDAM
The Palestinians do not forget their benefactor - the butcher of Bahgdad who paid $25,000 to anyone willing to blow themselves up to kill Israelis:
The official Palestinian Authority daily newspaper, Al Hayat Al Jadida, carried the following blessing:
"Blessings to the leader of the masses, Saddam Hussein the faithful, the legal President of the Iraqi Republic on the occasion of his 68th birthday."
"Two members of the leadership of the Fatah Movement, Bader Tewfik Hassan"Abu Yunis" and Fuzi Kamel Shahrur, express to the leader of the nation and her warrior knight Saddam Hussein, the president of the Iraqi Republic best wishes on the occasion of his 68th birthday, and bless all of the faithful among the Iraqi and Arab nations, who support and defend justice. We wish him long life for the sake of Iraq and to free the Arab nation from the enslavement of foreign imperialism. Oh, the glory of victory, with the help of Allah."
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum