FATAH SENDS BRITHDAY GREATINGS TO SADDAM
The Palestinians do not forget their benefactor - the butcher of Bahgdad who paid $25,000 to anyone willing to blow themselves up to kill Israelis:
The official Palestinian Authority daily newspaper, Al Hayat Al Jadida, carried the following blessing:
"Blessings to the leader of the masses, Saddam Hussein the faithful, the legal President of the Iraqi Republic on the occasion of his 68th birthday."
"Two members of the leadership of the Fatah Movement, Bader Tewfik Hassan"Abu Yunis" and Fuzi Kamel Shahrur, express to the leader of the nation and her warrior knight Saddam Hussein, the president of the Iraqi Republic best wishes on the occasion of his 68th birthday, and bless all of the faithful among the Iraqi and Arab nations, who support and defend justice. We wish him long life for the sake of Iraq and to free the Arab nation from the enslavement of foreign imperialism. Oh, the glory of victory, with the help of Allah."
comments powered by Disqus
- Jerusalem Post recalls history of the Six-Day War
- Smithsonian launches campaign to raise $10 million for women’s history initiative
- Trump Was Not Always So Linguistically Challenged
- 75th anniversary of the World War 2 black uprising that the American public never heard about
- Longest serving governor in U.S. history to resign after confirmation as Trump's ambassador to China
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools
- Mark Moyar explains why he came to believe the Vietnam War was winnable
- How should Texas high schoolers learn history?