IRANIAN WAR OF ATTRITION ACCELERATES
Ahmadinejad hoped to redirect their attention to his holocaust denial and promises to annihilate Israel but they refused to listen. WHERE ARE YOUR 63%?
In the meantime the Iranian diaspora and Jewish groups work together to organize a mass protest in NYC when Ahmadinejad gets there as well as solidarity ones in major cities on Wednesday. There are some so called"realist" Iran experts who turned down Ahmadinejad's invitation and those who are going were asked to wear green.
If only President Obama and MSM would see the light and stop seeking way to appease him?! Perhaps we should put that wish in our New Year prayers. We could do worse.
Keep the faith.
comments powered by Disqus
- Rubio Surges Into Second In New Hampshire
- Branstad Says Cruz Ran ‘Unethical’ Campaign
- Christie Highlights Santorum’s Endorsement of Rubio
- Portman Comes Out Against Trade Deal
- Megyn Kelly Gets a Book Deal
- A Big List of the Bad Things Clinton Has Done
- An Unambiguous Sign Sanders Won Last Night’s Debate
- Still Friends at the End
- Quote of the Day
- Trump Still Leads as Clinton Slips
- Clinton Can’t Shake Image as Wall Street’s Friend
- Maddow Doesn’t See Sanders Winning
- Why Does the Media Still Shield Chelsea Clinton?
- Bush Jokes His Mother May Have Abused Him
- Rubio Closes the Gap in New Hampshire
- Mary Beard, herself a bestselling author, wonders why more women historians aren't
- Princeton U. historian Imani Perry claims mistreatment in parking ticket arrest
- Retired historian George Dennison remains on the payroll at the U. of Montana while faculty are cut
- The Atlantic profiles exciting ways to teach history
- LDS Church has gone from 0 to 4 historians specializing in women’s history