WE ARE WINNING - ERDAGAN HITS THE RIGHT NOTE IN ISRAEL
Because the US is making progress in turning the ME into a more democratic place (more is the key word!) and a place more open to globalization. Just as importantly, the EU stopped its obstructionism and reiterated its commitment to democratic values by refusing to lift the ban on military exports to China.
The Erdagan change of heart came just in time to remind us of the mostly honorable Turkish behavior during World War II.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history