WE ARE WINNING - ERDAGAN HITS THE RIGHT NOTE IN ISRAEL
Because the US is making progress in turning the ME into a more democratic place (more is the key word!) and a place more open to globalization. Just as importantly, the EU stopped its obstructionism and reiterated its commitment to democratic values by refusing to lift the ban on military exports to China.
The Erdagan change of heart came just in time to remind us of the mostly honorable Turkish behavior during World War II.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools