WE ARE WINNING - ERDAGAN HITS THE RIGHT NOTE IN ISRAEL
Because the US is making progress in turning the ME into a more democratic place (more is the key word!) and a place more open to globalization. Just as importantly, the EU stopped its obstructionism and reiterated its commitment to democratic values by refusing to lift the ban on military exports to China.
The Erdagan change of heart came just in time to remind us of the mostly honorable Turkish behavior during World War II.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)