WE ARE WINNING - ERDAGAN HITS THE RIGHT NOTE IN ISRAEL
Because the US is making progress in turning the ME into a more democratic place (more is the key word!) and a place more open to globalization. Just as importantly, the EU stopped its obstructionism and reiterated its commitment to democratic values by refusing to lift the ban on military exports to China.
The Erdagan change of heart came just in time to remind us of the mostly honorable Turkish behavior during World War II.
comments powered by Disqus
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi