NYT TRIES TO COVER UP FOR AN EGYPTIAN VAN JONES WANNABE
NYT does it's level best to cover up the truth. Luckily Soccer dad refuses to let let it::
If Egypt has almost no Jews left, it is because it confiscated their property and, then, forced them out!
Internationally vilified Democratic Israel can live (and thrive) with a large Arab/Muslim population. Celebrated authocratic Egypt"understandably" could live with its small Jewish one. The rest is elaboration.
Foreign Policy explores the issue in an article entitled Very, Very lost in translation.
I think the trouble is not translation but Egyptian elite Antisemitism and the fact they do not pay any price for it.
comments powered by Disqus
Elliott Aron Green - 9/9/2009
Judy, the Point of No Return blog has constant coverage of Jews from Arab lands, and of the Hosni issue in particular. See link:
- Veteran Congressman Still Pushing for Reparations in a Divided America
- Hitler's phone, 'the most destructive 'weapon' of all time,' sold for $243,000
- NYT features fascinating story about Ford’s fantasyland in Brazil
- Mark Zuckerberg issues manifesto on the future of Facebook that rests on insights of Israeli historian Yuval Harari
- Migration To Americas Came in Waves, According to Big Data
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans