NYT TRIES TO COVER UP FOR AN EGYPTIAN VAN JONES WANNABE
NYT does it's level best to cover up the truth. Luckily Soccer dad refuses to let let it::
If Egypt has almost no Jews left, it is because it confiscated their property and, then, forced them out!
Internationally vilified Democratic Israel can live (and thrive) with a large Arab/Muslim population. Celebrated authocratic Egypt"understandably" could live with its small Jewish one. The rest is elaboration.
Foreign Policy explores the issue in an article entitled Very, Very lost in translation.
I think the trouble is not translation but Egyptian elite Antisemitism and the fact they do not pay any price for it.
comments powered by Disqus
Elliott Aron Green - 9/9/2009
Judy, the Point of No Return blog has constant coverage of Jews from Arab lands, and of the Hosni issue in particular. See link:
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- British historian Sheila Lecoeur is on trial for defamation
- Jim Downs laments that Americans still aren’t being taught LGBT history
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award