NYT TRIES TO COVER UP FOR AN EGYPTIAN VAN JONES WANNABE
NYT does it's level best to cover up the truth. Luckily Soccer dad refuses to let let it::
If Egypt has almost no Jews left, it is because it confiscated their property and, then, forced them out!
Internationally vilified Democratic Israel can live (and thrive) with a large Arab/Muslim population. Celebrated authocratic Egypt"understandably" could live with its small Jewish one. The rest is elaboration.
Foreign Policy explores the issue in an article entitled Very, Very lost in translation.
I think the trouble is not translation but Egyptian elite Antisemitism and the fact they do not pay any price for it.
comments powered by Disqus
Elliott Aron Green - 9/9/2009
Judy, the Point of No Return blog has constant coverage of Jews from Arab lands, and of the Hosni issue in particular. See link:
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools