NYT TRIES TO COVER UP FOR AN EGYPTIAN VAN JONES WANNABE
NYT does it's level best to cover up the truth. Luckily Soccer dad refuses to let let it::
If Egypt has almost no Jews left, it is because it confiscated their property and, then, forced them out!
Internationally vilified Democratic Israel can live (and thrive) with a large Arab/Muslim population. Celebrated authocratic Egypt"understandably" could live with its small Jewish one. The rest is elaboration.
Foreign Policy explores the issue in an article entitled Very, Very lost in translation.
I think the trouble is not translation but Egyptian elite Antisemitism and the fact they do not pay any price for it.
comments powered by Disqus
Elliott Aron Green - 9/9/2009
Judy, the Point of No Return blog has constant coverage of Jews from Arab lands, and of the Hosni issue in particular. See link:
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Nazis in America: Richard Spencer's Visit to Florida Targets Jewish and Hispanic Students, Professors Say
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea
- Bill Moyers interviews James Whitman about his shocking book
- Cornelia Bailey, Champion of African-Rooted Culture in Coastal Georgia, Dies at 72
- Sexism in the history department at West Point alleged
- A Conversation About American Racism with Ibram X. Kendi