NYT TRIES TO COVER UP FOR AN EGYPTIAN VAN JONES WANNABE
NYT does it's level best to cover up the truth. Luckily Soccer dad refuses to let let it::
If Egypt has almost no Jews left, it is because it confiscated their property and, then, forced them out!
Internationally vilified Democratic Israel can live (and thrive) with a large Arab/Muslim population. Celebrated authocratic Egypt"understandably" could live with its small Jewish one. The rest is elaboration.
Foreign Policy explores the issue in an article entitled Very, Very lost in translation.
I think the trouble is not translation but Egyptian elite Antisemitism and the fact they do not pay any price for it.
comments powered by Disqus
Elliott Aron Green - 9/9/2009
Judy, the Point of No Return blog has constant coverage of Jews from Arab lands, and of the Hosni issue in particular. See link:
- Previously untouched 600BC palace discovered under shrine demolished by Isil in Mosul
- Slate reveals that despite our apology, nothing’s been done to help Guatemalans infected in an experiment worse than Tuskegee
- Russian government website notes that game maker has sent “Secret Hitler” to every US senator
- Scholars debate the future of NATO
- Trump, Putin, and the New Cold War
- James Oliver Horton remembered as a pioneer for African American research
- Theodore Lowi, Zealous Scholar of Presidents and Liberalism, Dies at 85
- What LT. Gen. H.R. McMaster will offer as new national security adviser
- Fareed Zakaria hails historian Nigel Hamilton’s series as the memoir FDR never had the opportunity to write
- French Historian Says He Was Threatened With Deportation at Houston Airport