I AM ON VACATION
I am in Newport, RI, the home of the rich and famous during the turn of the 20th century. So far, it is obvious that they top priority was to import the worse the European dying aristocracy had to offer.
But the sun, the sea and the cliffs are wonderful.
I Will be back on on September 15. In the meantime, visit my facebook entry for quick update and worth reading material.
comments powered by Disqus
- Documents: U.S. Embassy Tracked Indonesia Mass Murder 1965
- Tufts Project Maps The Landmarks Of Black Boston
- Asp – or ash? Climate historians link Cleopatra's demise to volcanic eruption
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Digital map helps historians get granular with holocaust research
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment