I AM ON VACATION
I am in Newport, RI, the home of the rich and famous during the turn of the 20th century. So far, it is obvious that they top priority was to import the worse the European dying aristocracy had to offer.
But the sun, the sea and the cliffs are wonderful.
I Will be back on on September 15. In the meantime, visit my facebook entry for quick update and worth reading material.
comments powered by Disqus
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit