BOLTON VS. INFALLIBLE INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS?
To listen to the Sunday shows commentators one may think the analysts have a defensible record instead of a terrible one. You may wish to reread Face It: Intelligence Agencies Sometimes Fail and, then, Talbot's story about how the intelligence services learned about the Indian nuclear test from CNN!
comments powered by Disqus
- A New Target for Old Spies: Congress
- Antigua and Barbuda Asks Harvard University for Slavery Reparations
- Historian: Nixon DID contest the 1960 election
- Killer took selfie after stabbing historian over rare ‘Wind in the Willows’ book
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Historian Jeremy Kuzmarov calls on Obama to pardon Ethel Rosenberg
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades