BOLTON VS. INFALLIBLE INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS?
To listen to the Sunday shows commentators one may think the analysts have a defensible record instead of a terrible one. You may wish to reread Face It: Intelligence Agencies Sometimes Fail and, then, Talbot's story about how the intelligence services learned about the Indian nuclear test from CNN!
comments powered by Disqus
- Legendary Explorer’s Long-Lost Ship May Have Been Found Off Rhode Island
- More Doubts, Opposition To Sale Of Unique, Hartford Collection Of Political History
- How the Curse of Sykes-Picot Still Haunts the Middle East
- Kennewick Man Will Return Home to Native American Tribes
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- Daniel Aaron, Critic and Historian Who Pioneered American Studies, Dies at 103
- Liz Covart's amazingly popular podcast helps her audience understand early American history
- Justus Rosenberg is still teaching at age 95
- Glenda Gilmore chides Yale for deciding to keep the name of Calhoun
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery