BOLTON VS. INFALLIBLE INTELLIGENCE ANALYSTS?
To listen to the Sunday shows commentators one may think the analysts have a defensible record instead of a terrible one. You may wish to reread Face It: Intelligence Agencies Sometimes Fail and, then, Talbot's story about how the intelligence services learned about the Indian nuclear test from CNN!
comments powered by Disqus
- Clinton-Trump Debate Expected to Be Rare Draw in a Polarized Age
- Obama hails opening of the African American Museum
- Palestinians' Abbas seeks British apology for 1917 Jewish homeland declaration
- Anger as Churchill's home turned into Hitler HQ for Transformers 5
- CIA: “Pinochet personally ordered” Letelier bombing
- Karl Dietrich Bracher, German Historian of Nazi Era, Dies at 94
- Allan Lichtman predicts Trump will win
- Doris Kearns Goodwin scores an interview with Barack Obama
- Art historian Kellie Jones wins a MacArthur Foundation “Genius” grant
- Historians note that prisoners have been treated inhumanely throughout American history