ISRAELI COMPANIES ARE TOP EUROPEAN (?) INNOVATORS
More than one-fifth of the most promising innovation and technology companies in Europe are Israeli, according to Red Herring technology magazine's top 100 rating.
Israel is the second most represented country on the list after Britain; 22 companies on the list are Israeli. Among them are Mellanox Technologies (producers of InfiniBand technology), Wisair (developer of a ultra-wideband chipset for wireless communications), the biotechnology company D-Pharm, EZChip, Flash Networks, BitBand Technologies, CableMatrix Technologies, Connect One, Kayote Networks, Exanet, Exent Technologies, FlexLight Networks, Followap, Orsense, Safend SanRAD, TdSoft, Telmap, StoreAge Networking, Unicorn Solutions, and Unipier.
Red Herring's editorial team evaluated the technology, financing, marketing, sales, service, leadership, and business strategies of 200 companies nominated as finalists.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum