ISRAELI COMPANIES ARE TOP EUROPEAN (?) INNOVATORS
More than one-fifth of the most promising innovation and technology companies in Europe are Israeli, according to Red Herring technology magazine's top 100 rating.
Israel is the second most represented country on the list after Britain; 22 companies on the list are Israeli. Among them are Mellanox Technologies (producers of InfiniBand technology), Wisair (developer of a ultra-wideband chipset for wireless communications), the biotechnology company D-Pharm, EZChip, Flash Networks, BitBand Technologies, CableMatrix Technologies, Connect One, Kayote Networks, Exanet, Exent Technologies, FlexLight Networks, Followap, Orsense, Safend SanRAD, TdSoft, Telmap, StoreAge Networking, Unicorn Solutions, and Unipier.
Red Herring's editorial team evaluated the technology, financing, marketing, sales, service, leadership, and business strategies of 200 companies nominated as finalists.
comments powered by Disqus
- Ken Burns argues that Vietnam is to blame for much of our current alienation and polarization
- Ilan Pappe says Israel Is Not a Democracy
- Drew Gilpin Faust discusses free speech in Harvard commencement address (video)
- Military Journalist Calls on General McMaster to Step Down—And Let Trump Be Trump
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election