ISRAELI COMPANIES ARE TOP EUROPEAN (?) INNOVATORS
More than one-fifth of the most promising innovation and technology companies in Europe are Israeli, according to Red Herring technology magazine's top 100 rating.
Israel is the second most represented country on the list after Britain; 22 companies on the list are Israeli. Among them are Mellanox Technologies (producers of InfiniBand technology), Wisair (developer of a ultra-wideband chipset for wireless communications), the biotechnology company D-Pharm, EZChip, Flash Networks, BitBand Technologies, CableMatrix Technologies, Connect One, Kayote Networks, Exanet, Exent Technologies, FlexLight Networks, Followap, Orsense, Safend SanRAD, TdSoft, Telmap, StoreAge Networking, Unicorn Solutions, and Unipier.
Red Herring's editorial team evaluated the technology, financing, marketing, sales, service, leadership, and business strategies of 200 companies nominated as finalists.
comments powered by Disqus
- 10 questions and answers about America’s “Big Government”
- Lithuanian nationalists celebrate Holocaust-era quisling, Pepe the Frog near execution site
- Lincoln, Washington and Roosevelts remain history’s best presidents in survey
- Winston Churchill essay on 'aliens' found: 'British Bulldog' had a philosophical streak
- Doppelgänger ethics: Why Austria arrested a Hitler double
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit
- Yuval Noah Harari foresees a god-like future for humans
- Published Historian Of Spain Indicted By A Federal Grand Jury For Possession Of Child Pornography
- Stephen F. Cohen continuing his lonely campaign to stop the media from "Kremlin-Baiting President Trump”
- Seven Books Named as Finalists for the 2017 $50,000 George Washington Prize