ISRAELIS WIN TWO OF THE TOP INTERNATIONAL INNOVATIONS AWARDS.
If you needed further proof that freedom is the mother of innovation even under the most diffictult circumstances, note the following:
THE WINNERS OF" THE WALL STREET JOURNAL'S 2004 TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARDS competition have been announced world-wide . The GOLD award went to Sun Microsystems Inc. of California for a wireless approach to Chip design.
The SILVER award went to GIVEN IMAGING LTD. of Yoqneam, Israel for 'PillCam', a tiny camera that patients swallow so that the doctor can see their digestive tract.
The BRONZE award went to InSIGHTec IMAGE GUIDED TREATMENT Ltd. of Tirat Carmel, Israel for 'ExBlate 2000', a nonsurgical way to destroy tumors by focusing ultrasound waves on them.
These are wonderful achievements for Israel. From a world-wide search, Israelis took two of the top three places. WELL DONE.
comments powered by Disqus
- Black Delegates at GOP Convention at Lowest Level in History
- Richard Moe calls on Obama to make Utah's Bears Ears a national monument. Bears Ears?
- What History Says About Donald Trump’s Convention Speech
- Rep. Steve King doubles down on white supremacy claim
- Does Melania Trump know what plagiarism is?
- Daniel Pipes: “Why I Just Quit the Republican Party"
- Jill Lepore attended the GOP convention
- Ramsay Cook died in Toronto on July 14, after a brief battle with pancreatic cancer
- Adam Hochschild says he met the ghosts of his own work at a recent visit to the multiplex
- Colleges are implored to teach their own history