ISRAELIS WIN TWO OF THE TOP INTERNATIONAL INNOVATIONS AWARDS.
If you needed further proof that freedom is the mother of innovation even under the most diffictult circumstances, note the following:
THE WINNERS OF" THE WALL STREET JOURNAL'S 2004 TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARDS competition have been announced world-wide . The GOLD award went to Sun Microsystems Inc. of California for a wireless approach to Chip design.
The SILVER award went to GIVEN IMAGING LTD. of Yoqneam, Israel for 'PillCam', a tiny camera that patients swallow so that the doctor can see their digestive tract.
The BRONZE award went to InSIGHTec IMAGE GUIDED TREATMENT Ltd. of Tirat Carmel, Israel for 'ExBlate 2000', a nonsurgical way to destroy tumors by focusing ultrasound waves on them.
These are wonderful achievements for Israel. From a world-wide search, Israelis took two of the top three places. WELL DONE.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”