ISRAELIS WIN TWO OF THE TOP INTERNATIONAL INNOVATIONS AWARDS.
If you needed further proof that freedom is the mother of innovation even under the most diffictult circumstances, note the following:
THE WINNERS OF" THE WALL STREET JOURNAL'S 2004 TECHNOLOGY INNOVATION AWARDS competition have been announced world-wide . The GOLD award went to Sun Microsystems Inc. of California for a wireless approach to Chip design.
The SILVER award went to GIVEN IMAGING LTD. of Yoqneam, Israel for 'PillCam', a tiny camera that patients swallow so that the doctor can see their digestive tract.
The BRONZE award went to InSIGHTec IMAGE GUIDED TREATMENT Ltd. of Tirat Carmel, Israel for 'ExBlate 2000', a nonsurgical way to destroy tumors by focusing ultrasound waves on them.
These are wonderful achievements for Israel. From a world-wide search, Israelis took two of the top three places. WELL DONE.
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"