PALESTINIAN ADMIT: THEY WERE NOT PLAYING SOCCER
This was followed by the Israeli army's claim that the youngsters were trying smuggle arms .The Palestinian admit today that, indeed, soccer was not on the youth's mind:
Israeli sources said the trio were involved in smuggling weapons under the border with Egypt although Palestinian sources say that they were only trying to steal a security camera.
Maybe. It's sad either way most especially as fear of suicide bombers have made less drastic measures too costly.
Time to end the constant demonization of the Israeli army. It is too made up of youngsters operating under extremely difficult conditions.
comments powered by Disqus
- VW fires corporate historian who drew attention to wartime ties to Nazis
- Trump Recording Narrows Divide on Sexual Assault
- SUNY professor says Trump win at least 87 percent certain; other polls 'bunk'
- Petition Started to Include Clarence Thomas in National African American Museum
- The Racial Politics of Nat Turner Tours
- Garry Wills says there’s one human test we can use to decide who’s the better candidate: Trump or Clinton
- Get to Know the Semifinalists for the National Book Award
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller