PALESTINIAN ADMIT: THEY WERE NOT PLAYING SOCCER
This was followed by the Israeli army's claim that the youngsters were trying smuggle arms .The Palestinian admit today that, indeed, soccer was not on the youth's mind:
Israeli sources said the trio were involved in smuggling weapons under the border with Egypt although Palestinian sources say that they were only trying to steal a security camera.
Maybe. It's sad either way most especially as fear of suicide bombers have made less drastic measures too costly.
Time to end the constant demonization of the Israeli army. It is too made up of youngsters operating under extremely difficult conditions.
comments powered by Disqus
- Niall Ferguson says it's no surprise Trump's so popular
- Howard Zinn group backs move to "Abolish Columbus Day"
- Ted Widmer appointed director of John W. Kluge Center
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools