PALESTINIAN ADMIT: THEY WERE NOT PLAYING SOCCER
This was followed by the Israeli army's claim that the youngsters were trying smuggle arms .The Palestinian admit today that, indeed, soccer was not on the youth's mind:
Israeli sources said the trio were involved in smuggling weapons under the border with Egypt although Palestinian sources say that they were only trying to steal a security camera.
Maybe. It's sad either way most especially as fear of suicide bombers have made less drastic measures too costly.
Time to end the constant demonization of the Israeli army. It is too made up of youngsters operating under extremely difficult conditions.
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)