PALESTINIAN ADMIT: THEY WERE NOT PLAYING SOCCER
This was followed by the Israeli army's claim that the youngsters were trying smuggle arms .The Palestinian admit today that, indeed, soccer was not on the youth's mind:
Israeli sources said the trio were involved in smuggling weapons under the border with Egypt although Palestinian sources say that they were only trying to steal a security camera.
Maybe. It's sad either way most especially as fear of suicide bombers have made less drastic measures too costly.
Time to end the constant demonization of the Israeli army. It is too made up of youngsters operating under extremely difficult conditions.
comments powered by Disqus
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- In Hiroshima 71 years after first atomic strike, Obama calls for end of nuclear weapons
- Artist Corrects Inaccuracies At The George W. Bush Library With Augmented Reality
- “Unprecedented” discovery of mysterious structures created by Neanderthals
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize