PALESTINIAN ADMIT: THEY WERE NOT PLAYING SOCCER
This was followed by the Israeli army's claim that the youngsters were trying smuggle arms .The Palestinian admit today that, indeed, soccer was not on the youth's mind:
Israeli sources said the trio were involved in smuggling weapons under the border with Egypt although Palestinian sources say that they were only trying to steal a security camera.
Maybe. It's sad either way most especially as fear of suicide bombers have made less drastic measures too costly.
Time to end the constant demonization of the Israeli army. It is too made up of youngsters operating under extremely difficult conditions.
comments powered by Disqus
- Trump Angled for Soviet Posting In the 1980s
- Places That Are Actually Worth Visiting
- JFK’s last birthday: Gifts, champagne and wandering hands on the presidential yacht
- Bozeman schools prefer kids in class on MLK Day
- Universities across the country are facing up to their past association with slavery
- Historian David Kaiser says the most exciting day of his life was JFK’s election
- Michael Bliss, Historian Who Dispelled Myths of Insulin’s Discovery, Dies at 76
- Jill Lepore: Americans Aren't Just Divided Politically, They're Divided Over History Too
- AHA joins protest of Trump’s plan for drastic cuts to the NEH
- Diane Ravitch says the Democrats paved the way for the education secretary's efforts to privatize our public schools