CAN ABBAS STOP THE GROWING CHAOS IN THE PA?
Abbas may have good intention but does he have the will and determination needed to save his people from falling into the clutches of ruthless militias. It does not look good.
Here is a description of the way the battled is wage in on West Bank town.
He decides to act; changes his mind; changes it again.
Abbas not only has not began to prepare his people for peace but has not even ended hate programming on PA tv . You should view the following is an excerpt from the TV program: They will kill us for G-d.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests