CAN ABBAS STOP THE GROWING CHAOS IN THE PA?
Abbas may have good intention but does he have the will and determination needed to save his people from falling into the clutches of ruthless militias. It does not look good.
Here is a description of the way the battled is wage in on West Bank town.
He decides to act; changes his mind; changes it again.
Abbas not only has not began to prepare his people for peace but has not even ended hate programming on PA tv . You should view the following is an excerpt from the TV program: They will kill us for G-d.
comments powered by Disqus
- The JFK Document Dump Could Be a Fiasco Say These Two Scholars
- The book Mattis reads to be prepared for war with North Korea
- Civil War’s legacy hangs over a plaque honoring Confederate soldiers
- Confederate statues still stand in rural Virginia
- Advocates are starting to push for LGBTQ history to be taught in public schools
- Historian Keri Leigh Merritt defends activist scholars
- Historian digs into the hidden world of Mormon finances
- A historian who became a business professor?
- Allan Lichtman's response to critics of his book that makes the case for Trump’s impeachment
- "Do We Have To Fight Nazis Again?” asks historian Paul Ortiz