CAN ABBAS STOP THE GROWING CHAOS IN THE PA?
Abbas may have good intention but does he have the will and determination needed to save his people from falling into the clutches of ruthless militias. It does not look good.
Here is a description of the way the battled is wage in on West Bank town.
He decides to act; changes his mind; changes it again.
Abbas not only has not began to prepare his people for peace but has not even ended hate programming on PA tv . You should view the following is an excerpt from the TV program: They will kill us for G-d.
comments powered by Disqus
- Frontline does Trump & Clinton
- This New York Times ‘Hitler’ book review sure reads like a thinly veiled Trump comparison
- Chicago Tribune editorial: The government should release secret grand jury testimony about its 1942 scoop: "Jap Plan to Strike at Sea"
- US owes blacks reparations over slavery: UN experts
- Mali Islamist jailed for nine years for Timbuktu shrine attacks
- What Historians Are Saying About the First Trump-Clinton Debate
- Princeton professor documents the movement that ended single-sex education at elite schools
- Annette Gordon-Reed tells historians the controversy over Harvard law school's shield is different from the fight over the Confederate flag
- Historian EP Thompson denounced Communist party chiefs, files show
- Voting opens soon for the leaders of the OAH in 2017