CAN ABBAS STOP THE GROWING CHAOS IN THE PA?
Abbas may have good intention but does he have the will and determination needed to save his people from falling into the clutches of ruthless militias. It does not look good.
Here is a description of the way the battled is wage in on West Bank town.
He decides to act; changes his mind; changes it again.
Abbas not only has not began to prepare his people for peace but has not even ended hate programming on PA tv . You should view the following is an excerpt from the TV program: They will kill us for G-d.
comments powered by Disqus
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum