THE POPE'S ROLE IN THE COLD WAR
Debka dug up and interesting International Herald Tribune 1998 pieceabout the strategic alliance between the Pope and Zbigneiw Brezeznski and added its own analysis.
It proves what we have known for some time - The US used religion (both Christianity and Islam) to defeat the USSR and its allies.
Debka fails to note, that the idea was not novel. It belonged to Faisal of Saudi Arabia and the Shah of Iran who created the Muslim pact in 1965 to fight Nasserism.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide