THE POPE'S ROLE IN THE COLD WAR
Debka dug up and interesting International Herald Tribune 1998 pieceabout the strategic alliance between the Pope and Zbigneiw Brezeznski and added its own analysis.
It proves what we have known for some time - The US used religion (both Christianity and Islam) to defeat the USSR and its allies.
Debka fails to note, that the idea was not novel. It belonged to Faisal of Saudi Arabia and the Shah of Iran who created the Muslim pact in 1965 to fight Nasserism.
comments powered by Disqus
- Did Salmonella Kill Off the Aztecs?
- Jewish history is under siege in the middle east and these volunteers are risking their lives to protect it
- 'Amazon should stop selling Holocaust denial books'
- National Museum of African American History and Culture Reaches Milestone of 1 Million Visitors
- What Makes a President Great? Clipping? Sipping? Slashing?
- McMaster knows how national security policy can go wrong. Will that help him?
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”