HOWARD BAKER EATS CROW
On a lighter note, I could have kissed John Stephanapolis this morning. He was interviewing"F.... the Jews" Baker and forced him to admit point blank that he was wrong to condemn the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear reactor (and embargo Israel). Well done!
Let's hope we can help (really help!) the dissidents in Iran, so the bomber can stay on the ground and the Mullahs fly away from the government buildings and back to their Mosques. The people want their vote to make a real difference.
Run Ebadi and company run!
Don't run unopposed Mubarak, take a chance!
comments powered by Disqus
- Donald Trump Is Wrong on Mosul Attack, Military Experts Say
- Emmett Till memorial sign is riddled with bullet holes and has been repeatedly vandalized
- Posthumous pardons law may see Oscar Wilde exonerated
- Has an Election Ever Been Rigged in U.S. History?
- A short history of white people rigging elections
- Steven Runciman — historian, tease and professional enigma — is the subject of a biography
- Historian Eric Foner: Trump is Logical Conclusion of What the GOP Has Been Doing for Decades
- Ken Burns developing 'The Gene' based on Mukherjee's bestseller
- Does the 'Father' of the 1948 Ethnic Cleansing Narrative Really Want to Recant His Words?
- Max Boot wants to know “what the hell happened to my Republican Party?"