HOWARD BAKER EATS CROW
On a lighter note, I could have kissed John Stephanapolis this morning. He was interviewing"F.... the Jews" Baker and forced him to admit point blank that he was wrong to condemn the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear reactor (and embargo Israel). Well done!
Let's hope we can help (really help!) the dissidents in Iran, so the bomber can stay on the ground and the Mullahs fly away from the government buildings and back to their Mosques. The people want their vote to make a real difference.
Run Ebadi and company run!
Don't run unopposed Mubarak, take a chance!
comments powered by Disqus
- Snopes debunks slavery Internet meme
- Revamped Chinese History Journal Welcomes Hard-Line Writers
- Poll: 3 Out of 5 Texan Trump Supporters Want Secession if Hillary Clinton Is Elected
- The Psychiatric Question: Is It Fair to Analyze Donald Trump From Afar?
- Minorities still feel Eugene, Oregon’s historical link to the Ku Klux Klan
- Ernst Nolte, Historian Whose Views on Hitler Caused an Uproar, Dies at 93
- Japan should give formal apology for wartime aggression, says historian
- Historian Benjamin Madley says what whites did to Indians in the 19th century in California was genocide.
- Kevin Baker says America needs to bring back political machines
- Covell Meyskens uses his blog to show what life was like under Mao. (Interview)