HOWARD BAKER EATS CROW
On a lighter note, I could have kissed John Stephanapolis this morning. He was interviewing"F.... the Jews" Baker and forced him to admit point blank that he was wrong to condemn the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear reactor (and embargo Israel). Well done!
Let's hope we can help (really help!) the dissidents in Iran, so the bomber can stay on the ground and the Mullahs fly away from the government buildings and back to their Mosques. The people want their vote to make a real difference.
Run Ebadi and company run!
Don't run unopposed Mubarak, take a chance!
comments powered by Disqus
- Carla Hayden says Frederick Douglass "might have a lot to do with the fact that I am a librarian”
- Baton Rouge area Catholic school responds to student's racist essay about Black History Month
- How the ‘guerrilla archivists’ saved history – and are doing it again under Trump
- Trump visits the National Museum of African American History and Culture
- New Book Says Bob Woodward Burned Hillary Clinton’s Ghostwriter
- Historian and Antiwar Activist Marilyn Young Dies at 79
- Trump Chooses Historian H.R. McMaster as National Security Adviser
- Holocaust Historian Deborah Lipstadt Explains Why People Believe Trump's Lies
- Princeton’s Harold James warns World War Three is now a "serious threat”
- Israeli schools' history lessons create good soldiers, says pundit