HOWARD BAKER EATS CROW
On a lighter note, I could have kissed John Stephanapolis this morning. He was interviewing"F.... the Jews" Baker and forced him to admit point blank that he was wrong to condemn the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear reactor (and embargo Israel). Well done!
Let's hope we can help (really help!) the dissidents in Iran, so the bomber can stay on the ground and the Mullahs fly away from the government buildings and back to their Mosques. The people want their vote to make a real difference.
Run Ebadi and company run!
Don't run unopposed Mubarak, take a chance!
comments powered by Disqus
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- UT removes Confederate inscription that it previously said would stay
- The man behind the Smithsonian’s new African-American history museum
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book
- Lonnie Bunch remembers his first day on the job as director of the new black history museum