HOWARD BAKER EATS CROW
On a lighter note, I could have kissed John Stephanapolis this morning. He was interviewing"F.... the Jews" Baker and forced him to admit point blank that he was wrong to condemn the Israeli attack on the Iraqi nuclear reactor (and embargo Israel). Well done!
Let's hope we can help (really help!) the dissidents in Iran, so the bomber can stay on the ground and the Mullahs fly away from the government buildings and back to their Mosques. The people want their vote to make a real difference.
Run Ebadi and company run!
Don't run unopposed Mubarak, take a chance!
comments powered by Disqus
- Fake News and Fervent Nationalism Got a Senator Tarred as a Traitor During WWI
- Debunking Viral Story, Art Historian Says ‘Allah’ Does Not Appear on Ancient Viking Garment
- Will Trump Be Remembered as the Worst President in History? Almost Half Think So
- Thank This Man For Your Last-Minute Halloween Costume
- Letters from young Obama show a man trying to find his way
- Thomas Childers says we’ve got the Nazis wrong in 5 different ways
- National security expert Tom Nichols: “Hey, I’m unstable” is a bad look for the president
- Fake news? It’s nothing new, says Trinity College Dublin historian
- Historian discovers early Reformation writings “hiding in plain sight”
- Victor Davis Hanson says we shouldn’t be rushing to war with North Korea