AHR won't be considering article about Kutler's Watergate transcripts
HNN Hot Topics: The Watergate Transcript Controversy NYT News Story:"Journal Rejects Essay About Nixon Tapes"
Summary and comment: This submission is too short (4868 words) for consideration by the AHR. It also covers too particular a historical concern -- an editorial corrective of a primary source of modern American political history -- for the AHR’s readership. It is more appropriate for a more specialist scholarly venue.
comments powered by Disqus
- King Tut had overbite, club foot because his parents were brother and sister
- Prehistoric humans were far smarter than previously assumed
- Priests race to save manuscripts from jihadists in Iraq
- Where Mud Is Archaeological Gold, Russian History Grew on Trees
- Conflict Uncovers a Ukrainian Identity Crisis Over Deep Russian Roots
- Highlights of the recent Oral History Association Meeting
- Rick Perlstein response to Sam Tanenhaus's complaint that he's an aggregator
- Thai historian faces charges for daring to challenge a story about a royal king
- It's Rick Perlstein vs. Judith Stein in a Three Round Fight
- Park Honan, a Biographer of Authors, Is Dead at 86