AHR won't be considering article about Kutler's Watergate transcriptsHistorians in the News
HNN Hot Topics: The Watergate Transcript Controversy NYT News Story:"Journal Rejects Essay About Nixon Tapes"
Summary and comment: This submission is too short (4868 words) for consideration by the AHR. It also covers too particular a historical concern -- an editorial corrective of a primary source of modern American political history -- for the AHR’s readership. It is more appropriate for a more specialist scholarly venue.
comments powered by Disqus
- Miami’s Watergate mystery man at heart of newly revealed CIA report
- The Anthropocene epoch: scientists declare dawn of human-influenced age
- ‘No Vacancies’ for Blacks: How Donald Trump Got His Start, and Was First Accused of Bias
- New Yorker profiles activist who's drawing attention to lynchings
- Wisconsin GOP senator wants to replace history professors with Ken Burns videos
- OAH President Nancy Cott says the Library of Congress is being politicized
- NYT publishes historians' plea for the revival of political history
- Some Ohio University professors ditch the textbooks, and the prices
- Renowned Israeli Holocaust Historian: ‘If I Were a British Jew, I’d Be Worried’
- Heather Ann Thompson pries loose the long-kept secrets of Attica in her new book