11 percent Say U.S. Should Apologize To IranBreaking News
The latest Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey found that 73% oppose such an apology.
Obama in an interview last week with al-Arabiya, a 24-hour Arabic language satellite network, offered to end nearly 30 years of bad relations with Iran if the Middle Eastern nation is ready to "unclench its fist.”
Ahmadinejad responded by demanding an apology for U.S. "crimes" against Iran and calling for major changes in U.S. policies toward his country.
comments powered by Disqus
Charles Lee Geshekter - 2/4/2009
While we're at it, let's have Iran apologize for its cowardly, primitive and reactionary capture of those American diplomats back in 1980 and holding them hostage for 444 days.
John D. Beatty - 2/4/2009
Or anyone else, for that matter? Why must the US always apologize for its very existence?
Arnold Shcherban - 2/3/2009
to Vietnam and Cambodia for terrible crimes it committed there?
Come on, Ahmaginejad - you're either haplessly naive or stupid.
- African American museum’s fundraising touches deep history among donors
- Black Death maps reveal how the plague devastated medieval Britain
- Bernie Sanders picks Cornel West to help write Democratic platform
- Trump is empowering anti-Semites, Holocaust deniers, and White nationalists
- The First Time a Plane Was Bombed