Prosecutor dispute at Khmer trialBreaking News
The UN-appointed prosecutor asked judges to intervene after he and his Cambodian counterpart were unable to move forward. [The UN prosecutor wants more people investigated.]
It is the first time that international and Cambodian officials have had a public disagreement since the tribunal started two years ago.
The court is looking into the deaths of some two million people in the 1970s.
comments powered by Disqus
- NYT's Notable Books of 2015: These are the history books that made the cut
- Petition signed by 44,000 to add more female thinkers to the Politics A Level syllabus in the UK
- Most Students Have No Clue What Accurate Native American History Looks Like
- Historians Re-Enter Presidential Studies
- David Courtwright sees 19th-century solution to the current heroin crisis