Prosecutor dispute at Khmer trialBreaking News
The UN-appointed prosecutor asked judges to intervene after he and his Cambodian counterpart were unable to move forward. [The UN prosecutor wants more people investigated.]
It is the first time that international and Cambodian officials have had a public disagreement since the tribunal started two years ago.
The court is looking into the deaths of some two million people in the 1970s.
comments powered by Disqus
- Historian James Harris says Russian archives show we’ve misunderstood Stalin
- The Invisible Labor of Women’s Studies
- Lincoln University historian mourns decision to abolish the history major
- Hamilton College conservative historian questions diversity requirement
- Historians on Donald Trump: A Huge Hit on Facebook