Prosecutor dispute at Khmer trialBreaking News
The UN-appointed prosecutor asked judges to intervene after he and his Cambodian counterpart were unable to move forward. [The UN prosecutor wants more people investigated.]
It is the first time that international and Cambodian officials have had a public disagreement since the tribunal started two years ago.
The court is looking into the deaths of some two million people in the 1970s.
comments powered by Disqus
- Children should be taught about suffering under the British Empire, Jeremy Corbyn says
- Collateral damage: A brief history of U.S. mistakes at war
- East Germany's secrets are slowly being revealed
- William Buckley's FBI files released
- Graphic of the Week: Browse An Archive of 170,000 Depression-Era Photos
- Daniel Pipes says we should be worried that immigrants don’t share western values
- Nobel Prize in Literature Awarded to journalist Svetlana Alexievich
- Niall Ferguson leaving Harvard for Stanford
- Integration Of Cheerleaders Was Difficult To Achieve
- New-York Historical Society to Open Women’s History Center