Woodward, Bernstein Meet With ‘Deep Throat’Breaking News
Woodward visited with retired high-ranking FBI official Mark Felt in Santa Rosa on Sunday and took the opportunity to introduce the source that was key to the Watergate probe to his reporting partner – Carl Bernstein. It was the first time ever Bernstein had met Felt.
comments powered by Disqus
- A ‘Quest for Justice’ for Murdered Civil Rights Pioneer, 52 Years Later
- Under Trump, Most Americans Lack Basic Knowledge to Understand Current Events, Study Finds
- Trump wants a military parade down Pennsylvania Avenue on July 4th
- What Happens When an Entire Campus Is Rooted in the Confederacy?
- Short film reveals the terrible history of No Irish Need Apply
- Decline in History Majors Continues, Departments Respond
- ‘Fake news’ from 1738 offers lessons for modern historians, says Missouri scholar
- Peter Dreier calls on Americans to build monuments to liberal heroes