Exhibit: 1908, When the Democrats First Came to Denver
Music performed by the Denver Municipal Band. The three songs included in this online exhibit,"Democratic Fun,""Denver Auditorium March," and"Pickles and Peppers" were originally written for the 1908 Democratic Convention.
Narration by Judy Steiner from the Colorado Historical Society and script written by Myron Vallier of the Denver Public Library.
comments powered by Disqus
- Revised AP U.S. History Standards Will Emphasize American Exceptionalism
- In a county that tried to amend U.S. history course, a lesson in politics
- Overhauling La Guardia, an Airport With a Historical Name but a Tarnished Image
- Japanese textbooks may sanitize history, but comic art books don't
- Academic Seeks Death Certificate for Outlaw Billy the Kid
- Murderer of historian of Czech Jewry goes on trial
- Election results are in for the American Historical Association
- Nial Ferguson warns Obama’s bet on Iran has low odds of success