Exhibit: 1908, When the Democrats First Came to DenverRoundup: Pop Culture & the Arts ... Movies, Documentaries and Museum Exhibits
Music performed by the Denver Municipal Band. The three songs included in this online exhibit,"Democratic Fun,""Denver Auditorium March," and"Pickles and Peppers" were originally written for the 1908 Democratic Convention.
Narration by Judy Steiner from the Colorado Historical Society and script written by Myron Vallier of the Denver Public Library.
comments powered by Disqus
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- Trump will get more GOP primary votes than anyone in history (because more people are voting)
- Labour Party suspends former Mayor of London for implying Hitler supported Zionism
- At Virginia home of President Monroe, a sizable revision of history
- Thirty Years After Chernobyl, Debate Rages About Nuclear Power
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"
- Former secretary of state Henry Kissinger discusses his controversial career
- Annette Gordon-Reed subjects herself to Reddit, the “anything-goes” social media website
- Historian Nick Turse says the Pentagon has blacklisted him for making multiple FOIA requests