Election 2008: Barack Obama ProfilesHot Topics
- Election 2008: General
- Barack Obama
- John McCain
- Obama and Race
- Election 2008: Primaries
- Gender and 2008 Election
- Iowa Caucuses
- Historians & 2008
- HNN Poll: What Does New Hampshire Tell Us?
- HNN Poll: President Huckabee? President Obama? What does Iowa tell us?
- HNN Poll: Should There be a History Debate for Presidential Candidates?
- HNN Guide: Who Should Be the Next Commander-in-Chief? Moral Leader-in-Chief? Educator-in-Chief? Statesman-in-Chief? Politician-in-Chief?
Commentary & News
- Noam Scheiber: Obama's Relationship With Emil Jones--It's, Uh, Complicated
- Found in a rundown Boston estate: Barack Obama’s aunt Zeituni Onyango
- Daniel Pipes: Obama's Mansion, Saddam's Money
- Backers Say Chicago Project Not 'Radical'
- Should Historians (or Anyone Else) Care About the Past (of Barack Obama)?
- Michelle Obama Learns About Her Slave Ancestors, Herself and Her Country
- Stanley Kurtz: Obama and Ayers
- James Taranto: South Side Veterans for Truth
- For a New Political Age, a Self-Made Man
- NYT: Former Outsider Navigated a Path to the Marquee
- NYT: The American Wanderer, in All His Stripes
- Daniel Pipes: Barack Obama through Muslim Eyes
- Though Obama Had to Leave to Find Himself, It Is Hawaii That Made His Rise Possible
- Peter Dreier: Jerome Corsi's"NonFiction Bestseller" Is Neither
- Slow change frustrated young Obama, friends say
- Joseph Palermo: Review of David Freddoso's The Case Against Barack Obama
- Joseph Palermo: Review of Jerome Corsi's The Obama Nation: Leftist Politics and the Cult of Personality
- NYT: As a Professor, Obama Enthralled Students and Puzzled Faculty
- Obama not quite his father's son
- Ryan Lizza: How Chicago shaped Obama
- Obama's Organizing Years, Guiding Others and Finding Himself (NYT)
- Media Matters: CBS Evening News aired portion of Floyd Brown's anti-Obama attack ad, failing to report Obama is not a Muslim
- Daniel Pipes: Barack Obama's Muslim Childhood
- Barack Obama: Speech on Patriotism
- Learning to be Michelle Obama
- In Illinois, Clues to Obama's Electability
- John B. Judis: Is Obama Al Smith or John F. Kennedy?
- Harry Boyte & Steven Hahn: Obama picks up message that RFK popularized
- Juan Cole: The First Web 2.0 President?
comments powered by Disqus
fei lin - 4/7/2009
[url=http://http://www.nikeqs.com]Wholesale Nike Shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=6]cheap nike shox[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=5]cheap air max[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=3]cheap nike dunks[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com]cheap nike shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=12&smallclassid=111]cheap guuci shoes[/url] [url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=7]cheap adidas shoes[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=4]cheap Air Jordan Force Fusion[/url]
[url=http://www.nikeqs.com/product.asp?bigclassid=25]cheap NFL Jerseys[/url]
mike jordan - 3/13/2009
Barack Obama is all over the place. You see his campaign signs along all the roads and barack obama face plastered all over the newspapers and TV. Now you even see his face on a pair of custom Air Force Ones Air Force ones which have been designed by an artist named Van or Van20. Instead of a flashy colorway or the use of patterns and materials, Van used his pure artistic talent for these. Each shoe includes an image of Barack Obama which i have to say is pretty impressive. more visit:http://www.aol66.com
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"