Hillary Clinton's Schedules Offer Chance to Test Assertions
While there is no doubt that she had an intimate view of foreign policy during her husband’s presidency, her claims that she was a central player on counterterrorism, Ireland, Africa and the Balkans have come under intense scrutiny in recent weeks.
The release last week of more than 11,000 pages of her public schedule as first lady presents an opportunity for a closer examination of those claims.
comments powered by Disqus
- Stanford historian uncovers the dark roots of humanitarianism
- Historian hailed for offering a history of the culture wars
- Scholars to set the West straight about "Apocalyptic Hopes, Millennial Dreams and Global Jihad"
- Why Eugene Genovese’s 2 sentences about Vietnam went viral in 1965
- Historians named to the 2015 class of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences