Author reports on the war in the Clinton White House between Al Gore and Hillary
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 10/18/2007
There could never have been a "bond" between the Clintons and Gore. Hillary used Bill and Al as rubes, mere tools to gain her ends. Gore had no chance, he was completely taken in by a far more worldly wise user of people and politics, Bill was wise to her motives but didn't care, he was having fun with women throwing themselves at him and people dancing to his tune. Hillary was never betrayed in the sense that moral persons consider betrayal. She, for all practical purposes, was a willing accessory because her appearing to be a victim was to her advantage.
- Here's a look at history of 'religious freedom' laws
- ‘Hamilton’ Puts Politics Onstage and Politicians in Attendance
- Earth Tectonic Plate Simulation Reveals Our Planet Has Changed A Lot In 200 Million Years
- For G.O.P., Support for Israel Becomes New Litmus Test
- Yale’s Beinecke Library Buys Vast Collection of Lincoln Photos
- History's Grandin Wins Bancroft Prize for "The Empire of Necessity"
- Nobel prize-winning scientist writes a history of science
- Ken Burns tackles history of cancer
- If historians have their way, Americans will soon learn how important religion has been in US history
- Role-playing history game gets students jazzed