Author reports on the war in the Clinton White House between Al Gore and HillaryBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 10/17/2007
There could never have been a "bond" between the Clintons and Gore. Hillary used Bill and Al as rubes, mere tools to gain her ends. Gore had no chance, he was completely taken in by a far more worldly wise user of people and politics, Bill was wise to her motives but didn't care, he was having fun with women throwing themselves at him and people dancing to his tune. Hillary was never betrayed in the sense that moral persons consider betrayal. She, for all practical purposes, was a willing accessory because her appearing to be a victim was to her advantage.
- Now it’s the University of Louisville’s turn to remove a Confederate statue
- A fortress built by Alexander the Great after he conquered Jerusalem has been discovered
- Yale students protest decision to keep Calhoun’s name
- Six maps that will make you rethink the world
- Middle Tenn. State President Wants to Strip Confederate General’s Name From Building
- The historian and cartographer Bill Rankin has developed a new way to visualize slavery
- Paula S. Fass says young Americans need required national service
- Historians are now trying to show that the gay revolution also took place in the midwest
- The Unconference Movement Grows – And Historians Are Taking the Lead
- New appeal to "Bring Back Military History"