Author reports on the war in the Clinton White House between Al Gore and HillaryBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 10/17/2007
There could never have been a "bond" between the Clintons and Gore. Hillary used Bill and Al as rubes, mere tools to gain her ends. Gore had no chance, he was completely taken in by a far more worldly wise user of people and politics, Bill was wise to her motives but didn't care, he was having fun with women throwing themselves at him and people dancing to his tune. Hillary was never betrayed in the sense that moral persons consider betrayal. She, for all practical purposes, was a willing accessory because her appearing to be a victim was to her advantage.
- Tales of African-American History Found in DNA
- History Celebrates New Show Roots With Project to Digitize Post-Slavery Documents
- In 1453, this Ottoman sultan ended Christian rule in Constantinople. But was he a good Muslim?
- Abraham Lincoln's Emancipation Proclamation among documents sold for $6.2m in New York
- Family shines light on American POW killed by Hiroshima blast
- History Relevance Campaign meets at the Smithsonian
- Bernard Lewis Turns 100
- David Lowenthal, author of "The Past Is a Foreign Country,” says it’s folly to scratch the names of slaveholders off buildings
- Jean Edward Smith, biographer of FDR and Ike, has a new biography coming out … of George W. Bush
- Flora Fraser, biographer of George and Martha Washington, wins $50,000 George Washington Prize