Author reports on the war in the Clinton White House between Al Gore and HillaryBreaking News
comments powered by Disqus
Vernon Clayson - 10/18/2007
There could never have been a "bond" between the Clintons and Gore. Hillary used Bill and Al as rubes, mere tools to gain her ends. Gore had no chance, he was completely taken in by a far more worldly wise user of people and politics, Bill was wise to her motives but didn't care, he was having fun with women throwing themselves at him and people dancing to his tune. Hillary was never betrayed in the sense that moral persons consider betrayal. She, for all practical purposes, was a willing accessory because her appearing to be a victim was to her advantage.
- From Germany to Mexico: How America’s source of immigrants has changed over a century
- Confederate Flag Supporters Indicted Under Georgia's Anti-Gang Law
- One of King Henry V's 'great ships' likely found in England
- Georgia's Stone Mountain to be topped by MLK tribute
- Tim Naftali: declassified documents reveal a cunning and cagey president
- Call to help Moroccan historian Maâti Monjib, who has been on hunger strike since 6 October 2015
- Charles Gillispie, trailblazer in the history of science, dies at 97
- NYT History Book Reviews: Who Got Noticed this Week?
- NC student’s senior thesis selected as top paper sheds light on little-known victory over Jim Crow