Replacement in sight for New Hampshire's crumbled symbolBreaking News
At about 98 feet long, the Indian Head on the side of Mount Pemigewassett [visible off Exit 33 on I-93] is nearly 60 feet longer than the Old Man of the Mountain was, but it never attracted much attention in part because the Old Man profile was more distinct and easily visible from the highway.
Stew Weldon of the Indian Head Resort told the New Hampshire Union Leader newspaper that interest in the Indian Head has surged since the Old Man crumbled.
comments powered by Disqus
- Unilateral U.S. nuclear pullback in 1991 matched by rapid Soviet cuts
- More Historians Come Out for Trump
- History lesson horrifies parent: Blacks used to have ‘strong work ethic’ during slavery
- Philippines President Compares Himself To Hitler in Anti-Crime Rant
- U.S. Extradites Baltimore Professor to Rwanda to Stand Trial for Genocide